A) 161kg, 9 off my best. Keen to start the new squat cycle and obliterate the 1rm next test. B) 12+3. Pretty gassed today, captain takes too many rests was out in force!!
Hey Micheal, Here is the links for RAW Fitness Equipment, he'll have a store at regionals. www.rawfitnessequipment.com.au www.facebook.com/RAWfitnessequipmnt?fref=ts
A) 54.5 happy with that as a representation where I'm at. I'm not entirely convinced my old 1rm of 58.5 is entirely legit. So let's start this cycle and see what happens!
A) 161kg, 9 off my best. Keen to start the new squat cycle and obliterate the 1rm next test.
ReplyDeleteB) 12+3. Pretty gassed today, captain takes too many rests was out in force!!
Hey Micheal,
DeleteHere is the links for RAW Fitness Equipment, he'll have a store at regionals.
www.rawfitnessequipment.com.au
www.facebook.com/RAWfitnessequipmnt?fref=ts
A) 71kg "NEW PB" Wooooo Hoo!
ReplyDeleteB) 12 + 3
D/Unders - think I got a few out..?
A) 161kg 10kg off 1rm Teamed up with Mr Clissold B) 7of 12 Clean thrusters Cold Morning!
ReplyDeleteA) 102kg, down 4.5kg. Not at all disappointed, this is to be expected coming off a different focus.
ReplyDeleteB) 12+8 Rxd
A) 83kg (new PB, yay!)
ReplyDeleteB) 9 + 9 (Rxd)
Feeling strong ;-)
A) 133kg
ReplyDeleteB) 15+3 RXD
A) 54.5 happy with that as a representation where I'm at. I'm not entirely convinced my old 1rm of 58.5 is entirely legit. So let's start this cycle and see what happens!
ReplyDeleteB) 9+9 @ 22.5
(A) 140KG (NEW 1RM)
ReplyDelete(B) 12 EVEN (RXD)
(A) 118kg (5kg PB!!)
ReplyDelete(B) 12+21 Rxd
A). 150kgs
ReplyDeleteB). 12 + 6 subbed DUs for the 2" battling rope.
A) 122kg. 1kg off post Hatch 1rm of 123kg Dec 2013
ReplyDeleteB) 12 + 2 Clusters RX
A) FS 130, BS 150
ReplyDeleteB) completed round 12 and DU's RX