Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TUESDAY

Warm up
2 Rounds Unbroken with empty barbell

(A) Snatch - Build to a Heavy Single

(B) 16min AMRAP
1/2 Gasser
  5 x Hang Power Snatch: 43/35/28
10 x OHS
15 x Pullups


14 comments:

  1. A) 46.6kg

    B) 4 Rounds +1/2 Gasser and 5 Power Snatch.
    Feeling a bit flat this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Deadlifts this morning for powerlifting comp prep.
    A. 2 x 120kg, 2x single 120kg
    B. 3. 25 @ 28kgs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. A) 78kg (2.5kg PB) thanks again to Veronica with her coaches eye, the technique fix here will get me over 80kgs in no time.

    B) 5 rounds + 1/2 gasser and 4 hang power snatch. Thanks Glenn for pushing for those 4 snatches.

    Nothing quite like a snatch PB to get the endorphins going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got in a little late today so just did the strength. Everyone was already into it, so I just went straight to it and it didn't take too long for the soreness of yesterday's squats to disappear. Felt fast and quickly got to 70, then after watching all the PBs going on I kept going. Managed to work up to 73, so equalling my max and had my first fail on 74, but since it felt good I decided to carry on and it was worth it, I made 75 on the next lift. Then there was much celebrations. Once everything settled I went for 76.5 but and caught it for a second both times but it was all over. Pretty damn happy, coz it's been at least a day since my last PB and I was getting withdrawals

    ReplyDelete
  5. (A) 58kg - that's a 2.5kg PB peeps!! :)

    (B) 4 rounds even Rxd
    Was running on about 50%... shoulders felt tired and sore, my hands were still stinging from Murph on Friday, my head was distracted with thoughts of PBs... just about any excuse you can dream up will do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A) 48kg
    B) 4+10@31kg
    First session back after two weeks. Ooohhh going to be sore tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. a) 32kg PB by 4kgs woo!

    b) 4 + 15 @ 23kg

    for some reason had to work on not vomitting the entire time.... not quite feeling it today

    ReplyDelete
  8. All happening on the blog tonight.... thanks for the laughs.


    Awesome to see all the PBs, only caught Nat's. Sorry I didn't catch others, head in the clouds all. PBs rock, even vicariously.

    Aaaaaaaaanyway

    A) attempted to do the squats from Mon, but far out. I was in a lot of pain that had come on over the afternoon from my car crash. Boooooooooo! So just did some sets of 5@30-35kg

    B) subbed OHS with 50kg dead coz burning quads
    ORANGE band pullups inspired by the bajillion I did with Rach in murph. Feeling pretty fab about that.

    3+23

    ReplyDelete
  9. A) new PB 35kg :) Then failed 3 times at 36, how is this possible!!!!
    B) 4 + 25

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was the exception to the rule this evening. While everyone else was kicking goals, I was digging in the dirt. Shoulder is feeling pretty fatigued after the last few workouts so deliberately took it down a notch.

    A) 53kg

    B) Fell a few metres short of 6 rounds even

    HPS & OHS @ 30kg, pullups were unbroken. First 4 rounds all butterfly, shoulder fatigue lead to rounds 5 + 6 being about 8 butterfly then the rest regular kipping

    ReplyDelete
  11. A) 65kg...Bit of a fight today ;)

    B) 4 Rounds RX

    ReplyDelete
  12. A) 55kg failed 60, failed 65kg
    B) 4 rounds + gasser + 8rx

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.