A) @ 45lb dumbbell 75 reps in 20/15/15/15/10B) WOD 5 rounds + 7 reps Rx'd@ BW 96kg dead, HR push up, 24kg kbswill be sore tomorrow, I'm guessing.went @ 90% today for a change.....
A) 32.5kg 75 reps in 12,15,12,13,10,10,3B) 52 kg D/L, 16kg KB 6 + 12
A) 45lb db 75 reps 20,12,10,12,12,9B) 85kg bw 4 + 15 rxd
A) 32kg DB - 12, 10, 10, 12, 12, 9, 5Beat Al on a hand stand walk Comp too.B) 5 + 25 rx.
Hahahaha good one ;)
Bw - 85kg
Don't be a sore loser Al ;)
Haha where are my witnesses?!!
Come on mate don't get too carried away it was a dead heat at best I saw it
Glad to see you are blogging Davo!I can accept a dead heat. Handstand off is needed next week I think.
A) 20,20,20 @ 10kg DB then 15@12kg DB coz I went too light. B) rxd tralalalalala :) deads @ 60kg4+13Pullup work:3x3 strict with orange band 3x30s hang with engaged shoulders
A) @12kg KB15, 15, 15, 15, 15B) 4 +6 rxd @55kg
A) 25,25,25 @ 10kg DB, too light but I can't go heavier with the current thumb injury! B) 5 + 22 rxd deads @ 65kg & Russian swings @ 20kg
a. 15,14,8,12,10,13,3 @ 40lbsb. 4+20 Goblet Squats instead of deads (Back sore)
A. 10, 25, 25, 15 @ 5.68kg DBB. 4+6 @ 40kg
A) @26kg DBs - 13, 13, 13, 12, 12, 12B) 4 + 7 @74kgPUs were tough after 75 reps on DB bench
A) 3×10 bent over row @ 50kg (resting shouler)B) 4 + 5 @ 81kg deads/24KB
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A) @ 45lb dumbbell 75 reps in 20/15/15/15/10
ReplyDeleteB) WOD 5 rounds + 7 reps Rx'd
@ BW 96kg dead, HR push up, 24kg kbs
will be sore tomorrow, I'm guessing.
went @ 90% today for a change.....
A) 32.5kg 75 reps in 12,15,12,13,10,10,3
ReplyDeleteB) 52 kg D/L, 16kg KB
6 + 12
A) 45lb db 75 reps 20,12,10,12,12,9
ReplyDeleteB) 85kg bw 4 + 15 rxd
A) 32kg DB - 12, 10, 10, 12, 12, 9, 5
ReplyDeleteBeat Al on a hand stand walk Comp too.
B) 5 + 25 rx.
Hahahaha good one ;)
DeleteBw - 85kg
DeleteDon't be a sore loser Al ;)
DeleteHaha where are my witnesses?!!
DeleteCome on mate don't get too carried away it was a dead heat at best I saw it
DeleteGlad to see you are blogging Davo!
DeleteI can accept a dead heat. Handstand off is needed next week I think.
A) 20,20,20 @ 10kg DB then 15@12kg DB coz I went too light.
ReplyDeleteB) rxd tralalalalala :)
deads @ 60kg
4+13
Pullup work:
3x3 strict with orange band
3x30s hang with engaged shoulders
A) @12kg KB
ReplyDelete15, 15, 15, 15, 15
B) 4 +6 rxd @55kg
A) 25,25,25 @ 10kg DB, too light but I can't go heavier with the current thumb injury!
ReplyDeleteB) 5 + 22 rxd deads @ 65kg & Russian swings @ 20kg
a. 15,14,8,12,10,13,3 @ 40lbs
ReplyDeleteb. 4+20 Goblet Squats instead of deads (Back sore)
A. 10, 25, 25, 15 @ 5.68kg DB
ReplyDeleteB. 4+6 @ 40kg
A) @26kg DBs - 13, 13, 13, 12, 12, 12
ReplyDeleteB) 4 + 7 @74kg
PUs were tough after 75 reps on DB bench
A) 3×10 bent over row @ 50kg (resting shouler)
ReplyDeleteB) 4 + 5 @ 81kg deads/24KB