Friday, May 29, 2009

Freaky Friday!!



400m Run

21-15-9 reps

Bodyweight Deadlift

Ring Dips

Push-Ups

400m Run

Post time to comments

4 comments:

  1. As Rxd: 10:47


    Awesome work from everyone. Great seeing the box in such full swing and using the bumpers was way more fun.

    Can't wait for the flooring and the pullups bars to be complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately not as Rx'd. I had to use the orange band for my Ring Dips. Otherwise I felt OK.

    11.40min, beaten by Shane again.....

    I had fun cleaning 40kg that was good, it wasn't as hard as I thought, I'd like to do that more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Modified options for me as I'm still learning
    :-)

    400m run

    40kg Deadlift

    Ring Dips(assisted)with rubber band

    Push-Ups(knees)- will mix it up with some toes next time.

    400m run

    Time: 12.44min

    Nearly ran into Mr Pukie on the way back from the last run... It's all good though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kelly meeting Mr Pukie is honourable and something to be strived for.
    Modified for me as well but definately improved
    16.22mins
    90kg Deadlifts No Probs
    Ring Dips, 1st set as Rxd, 2nd using box, 3rd self spotted
    Push Ups, 1st set as Rxd, 2nd and 3rd Knees
    It was great to be a part of the regular group.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.