when can you come in for CFit ESS
For CrossFit essentials just give me a call on 0409900654
Hi, How can I get in contact with someone about coming to a Crossfit essentials? and just a couple of questions
Hi. Feel free to shoot me a text 0433142069 & I will get straight back. RegardsGlenn
How much does it cost what are the payments ?
Please call 0409 719 464 to discuss.Regards, Veronica MifsudCoach, CrossFit Penrith
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
when can you come in for CFit ESS
ReplyDeleteFor CrossFit essentials just give me a call on 0409900654
ReplyDeleteHi, How can I get in contact with someone about coming to a Crossfit essentials? and just a couple of questions
ReplyDeleteHi. Feel free to shoot me a text 0433142069 & I will get straight back.
ReplyDeleteRegards
Glenn
How much does it cost what are the payments ?
ReplyDeletePlease call 0409 719 464 to discuss.
DeleteRegards,
Veronica Mifsud
Coach, CrossFit Penrith