Awesome night at the box. 22:22 I am getting better and the running side of things. Not to mention the cooking post workout meals too :) Pics to come soon
Great atmosphere tonight, awesome work by everyone. It was great to see everyone building towards As R'xd, shout out to Jen for doing chins unassisted and Troy for blitzing the runs, really motivational stuff.
Your right Chloe, great atmosphere, everyone was keen as to get started tonight. A definate shout out to Jen, a great example of continual and never ending improvement (CAN I). You can Jen and more. Congrats Dan, first to finish tonight on the Met Con.
Dan said
ReplyDelete20:00 Rxd
What a WOD <<<<< Next Shirt Idea ;).
ReplyDeleteAwesome night at the box.
22:22 I am getting better and the running side of things.
Not to mention the cooking post workout meals too :)
Pics to come soon
Great atmosphere tonight, awesome work by everyone. It was great to see everyone building towards As R'xd, shout out to Jen for doing chins unassisted and Troy for blitzing the runs, really motivational stuff.
ReplyDelete33kgs (used Rusty)
22 mins
Your right Chloe, great atmosphere, everyone was keen as to get started tonight. A definate shout out to Jen, a great example of continual and never ending improvement (CAN I). You can Jen and more. Congrats Dan, first to finish tonight on the Met Con.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8413601&l=ba9692619e&id=574450362
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8413602&l=adc99f0dac&id=574450362
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8413603&l=5056a26430&id=574450362
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8413604&l=7ae369c6c8&id=574450362
Thanks arse is still heavy also how about me kid a bit proud of him well done Grant!!
ReplyDelete