Monday, August 24, 2009

BADGER


In honor of Navy Chief Petty Officer Mark Carter, 27, of Virginia Beach, VA who was killed in Iraq 11 December 2007.
Spend 10min working on OHS & or ring work. Then warm up thoroughly with 3sets of 10 for each movement in WOD.
BADGER
Complete three rounds for time of:
40kg Squat clean,30 reps
30 Pull-ups
Run 800 meters
"Note; there is only one requested weight for squat cleans = 40kg"
Post time to comments

5 comments:

  1. This almost did my head in at the warm-up at 6am.
    I think it got my squat cleans - 'cleaner' - especially at 40kg.
    "To wear gloves or rip your hands to shreds on the kip... that 'tis the question." It's all conditioning eh ?
    I got value for money with a 44.04.
    Plodding 6reps at a time on each move..
    I have had the best day though...
    Sarah zoomed through hers... classy that.
    Sure Badgered me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it tough after a weeks break.
    All by three rounds.
    40kgs squat cleans,
    30 pull ups,
    30 burppies. (scaled due to sore knee).If you call 30 burppies scaled.......
    I think it was 35:22 ?????
    Well done to JC. Awsome wod tonight man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As RX'd Time: 28:?

    Thanks Todd. Was mentally tough this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 45:01
    25KG SQUAT CLEANS
    PULL UPS As R'xd
    Stupid 800m runs with a little encouragement from Russ on the last leg!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.