
Penrith Gone Bad!!
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating for 3 rounds.
1) SDHP 30KG
2) Box Jumps
3) Push-Ups
4)Push-Press
5) Burpees
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep performed.
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating for 3 rounds.
1) SDHP 30KG
2) Box Jumps
3) Push-Ups
4)Push-Press
5) Burpees
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of "rotate," the athlete/s must move to next station immediately for good score. One point is given for each rep performed.
Compare: http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2009/07/penrith-gone-bad.html#comments
Post scores to comments
Post scores to comments
reps 1st round 123
ReplyDeletereps 2nd round 92
reps 3rd round 86
total=301
Thanks Jody for great workout
reps 1st round, 71
ReplyDeletereps 2nd round, 54
reps 3rd round, 49
total: 174
221 for tonight. Last time I did this WOD I got 229.
ReplyDeleteI think I done well considering I had just smashed out a brisk 28km bike ride down The Oaks fire trail earlier today. The box jumps KILLED my legs even more :) Thanks coach you are awesome haha.
30kg, incline push ups (wrist).
ReplyDeleteGot 226 in July, 243 this time... Never been so close to signing the wall.
Thanks for the ass kicking JC, love your work.
Got 235, didn't think I'd make 200.
ReplyDeleteHey, i got 306. J C ya bastard, giving me a fake helping hand. Go hard on the first one. Yeah right, that stuffed me for the other two.
ReplyDeleteThere be onother time my freind........
Thanks for the good night guys.
254
ReplyDelete264 - 3 up on my last attempt - I guess every rep counts.
ReplyDeleteCoach, sorry, I was up for a chat today, I get so excited seeing all my CFP friends on Monday nights that I'm literally ready to burst. Can you imagine all of my school reports, they went something like this "Veronica could do so much better if she would just shut the hell up" or along those lines anyway. Great night, thanks.
CDawg, love the singlet!
As rxd - 350
ReplyDeleteTodd, i swear i didn't intend to give you a fake helping hand... i literally think it's the best way to handle that WOD. Go HARD or go HOME!!!!!!
Every rep counts so the first round should be the best.
You scored heaps well anyway! Relax... lol
Looking forward to tomorrows WOD, in an asskicking mood! haha
229
ReplyDelete9 more than last time!
Thanks to coach Belinda and Coach Russ :)
Ha, ha V that was partly my fault, my school reports were much the same as yours!