Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rest Day

For those coming in to CrossFit Penrith
Strength
Front Squat
5-5-5-3 reps
Then
Back Squat
20 reps

WOD
3 Rounds
21 Deadlift @ 50% Body Weight
15 Box Jumps
9 Strict Press @ 50% Body Weight

Post loads/time to comments

7 comments:

  1. Dan said
    50,70,70,70
    20BSQ 50
    9:03 Push Press

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic, one of my fav's.

    5 @ 40kg
    5 @ 50kg
    5 @ 55kg
    3 @ 60kg

    20 @ 50kg

    Met Con: 5.59min - 30kg Push Press

    As usual, thanks Chloe, you got me moving tonight, you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I choose the rest day tonight.....
    Sorry i missed it guys, looked like fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. 50,70,70,70 / 20 Back squats at 50kg

    I went with 60kg for the METCON but Push Press Thanks Coach..
    8:41


    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8532951&l=c839b2560e&id=574450362

    http://www.imagebam.com/image/1c955646874242 <<<<(FULL SIZE)


    Thanks Chloe for a awesome RPM after WOD.

    Todd see you tomorrow night 7pm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. V: Had a blast as always.
    Troy: Anytime my friend, thankyou for working so hard!
    Melissa: It was lovely to meet you and hopefully I'll see you around the box again soon.

    Same front and back squats as V.

    40kg deadlifts
    12kg KB single arm swing (replaced strict press due to bung wrist).
    6.33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Chloe...Lovely meeting you too....I take a look at you and it inspires me to keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5@30kg
    5@30kg
    5@30kg
    3@35kg

    20@30kg

    12:28 as RXD

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.