time 14:02 rxdfelt shit during this one ,i don't think i was quite right.
I think my time was 19:15. I can really tell when I have had a few days off from training.... struggled with the KB's tonight
I cant remember my time, this one knocked the stuffings out of me. One week off and im going backwards.......
Dan saidThose KB's were tough.18:37 Rxd
I remember my time 17.04... Im a dickhead.
Double KB front squats... tough stuff!Used 16kg on the right & 12kg on the left (cause I couldn't get it up!)16:30I initially forgot my time too Todd, glad I'm not the only bimbo though!
Did this one with JC @ FF today.Time: 18.05min - 15kg Dumbell (16 kg KB's not available)Time woulda been quicker at the box, the treadmills just take sooooo long to get started, grrrr
18:40 Rxd... Killin my life!
Wicked Wednesday!21 - 15 - 9Double KB Front squat, SCALED 16kgRing Dips, SCALED orange band400m runTIME: 19:09
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
time 14:02 rxd
ReplyDeletefelt shit during this one ,i don't think i was quite right.
I think my time was 19:15. I can really tell when I have had a few days off from training.... struggled with the KB's tonight
ReplyDeleteI cant remember my time, this one knocked the stuffings out of me. One week off and im going backwards.......
ReplyDeleteDan said
ReplyDeleteThose KB's were tough.
18:37 Rxd
I remember my time 17.04... Im a dickhead.
ReplyDeleteDouble KB front squats... tough stuff!
ReplyDeleteUsed 16kg on the right & 12kg on the left (cause I couldn't get it up!)
16:30
I initially forgot my time too Todd, glad I'm not the only bimbo though!
Did this one with JC @ FF today.
ReplyDeleteTime: 18.05min - 15kg Dumbell (16 kg KB's not available)
Time woulda been quicker at the box, the treadmills just take sooooo long to get started, grrrr
18:40 Rxd... Killin my life!
ReplyDeleteWicked Wednesday!
ReplyDelete21 - 15 - 9
Double KB Front squat, SCALED 16kg
Ring Dips, SCALED orange band
400m run
TIME: 19:09