Back Squat90,100,120,130,PBWod: 5Rnds+2840Kg Power Snatch
Back Squat - 90, 100, 110, 110WOD: 3rds + 19 (Power snatch - 30kgs) Almost, that's almost completing a pull up un assisted without the band.
Back Squat:5 @ 1055 @ 1053 @ 110WOD: (Did Full squat snatch instead of power snatch at 50kgs and Chest To Bar Pull-ups)5 Full Rounds + 21 repsEnjoyed this AMRAP as it gave me a way to add in a lift at the hardest version that I'm not as proficient at yet.
Back squat50k x 550k x 552.5k x 352.5k x 3I think I need to change my hand position for back squats as it felt like I was actually pulling the bar down onto my shoulders with my hands while I was trying to push up with my legs!WOD: 5 rounds + 21 (25k power snatch)
45, 45,50, 2 only at 52.5wod 4 rounds + 30. 30kg ps & 2 red bands
5 @ 70kg5 @ 70kg3 @ 75kg3 @ 75kgWOD: 5+1 @ 33kg (Rustie) all but 1st round as full snatch rather than power snatch.
5@60,5@80,3@100,3@100 PBWOD: 6+30 @40kg Power Snatch - (HipsOpen&Shrug)+ Big Box Jumps+ 100 Motivational Burpees Penalty.
Back Squats: 5 @ 90kg5 @ 95kg2 @ 100kgWod - 5+23 (40kg power snatch)
MarkBack Squats 5@80kg, 5@90kg, 3@100kg 3@105kgWOD 5Rnds + 30 [60kg SDHP]BraydonBack Squats 5@40kg, 5@45kg, 3@50kg 3@60kgWOD 5Rnds + 17 [35kg SDHP]Enjoy these type of work outs, Heavy Liftin and fast AMRAPS
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Back Squat
ReplyDelete90,100,120,130,PB
Wod: 5Rnds+28
40Kg Power Snatch
Back Squat - 90, 100, 110, 110
ReplyDeleteWOD: 3rds + 19 (Power snatch - 30kgs)
Almost, that's almost completing a pull up un assisted without the band.
Back Squat:
ReplyDelete5 @ 105
5 @ 105
3 @ 110
WOD: (Did Full squat snatch instead of power snatch at 50kgs and Chest To Bar Pull-ups)
5 Full Rounds + 21 reps
Enjoyed this AMRAP as it gave me a way to add in a lift at the hardest version that I'm not as proficient at yet.
Back squat
ReplyDelete50k x 5
50k x 5
52.5k x 3
52.5k x 3
I think I need to change my hand position for back squats as it felt like I was actually pulling the bar down onto my shoulders with my hands while I was trying to push up with my legs!
WOD: 5 rounds + 21 (25k power snatch)
45, 45,50, 2 only at 52.5
ReplyDeletewod 4 rounds + 30. 30kg ps & 2 red bands
5 @ 70kg
ReplyDelete5 @ 70kg
3 @ 75kg
3 @ 75kg
WOD: 5+1 @ 33kg (Rustie) all but 1st round as full snatch rather than power snatch.
5@60,5@80,3@100,3@100 PB
ReplyDeleteWOD: 6+30 @40kg Power Snatch - (HipsOpen&Shrug)
+ Big Box Jumps
+ 100 Motivational Burpees Penalty.
Back Squats:
ReplyDelete5 @ 90kg
5 @ 95kg
2 @ 100kg
Wod - 5+23 (40kg power snatch)
Mark
ReplyDeleteBack Squats 5@80kg, 5@90kg, 3@100kg 3@105kg
WOD 5Rnds + 30 [60kg SDHP]
Braydon
Back Squats 5@40kg, 5@45kg, 3@50kg 3@60kg
WOD 5Rnds + 17 [35kg SDHP]
Enjoy these type of work outs, Heavy Liftin and fast AMRAPS