2 sets @ 130 for 5 reps Me and DC were just getting in some light deadlift work to refresh our minds
WOD:
3 Rounds: 6:02 1min Rest, then finished. 5 Rounds: 11:40
Originally I just wanted to compare my time for this wod with the last time I did it. So, I only had 3 rounds in mind. Then after a minute I looked at everyone still working and wanted to be apart of it, so I finished off the last 2 rounds at a slower but consistent pace!
Felt really good through all 5 rounds happy I beat my last attempt at this by over a minute!
(In the words of Gill) BRING ON the weekend! Team CFP!
Deadlift: 40, 45, 50, 50 Went back in weights after the 50kg because i was rounding my back. Need to get the movement sorted before adding any more weight.
WOD - 17:21 @ 25kg legs were burning after our 83% sprints in the warm up... Found it really hard during the gasser but was happpy with my lifts.
DL: 75k x 3, 77.5k x 3, 80k x 2, 85k x 2 PB (85k was my PB for 1RM, so I am stoked!)
WOD: 19:30 (35k) I found this really hard, but boy did I feel great afterwards. Thanks Jody for making me put the extra 5k on - didn't think I'd make it all the way through but I did - YAY!
DeadLifts
ReplyDelete90 (3), 95(3), 100(3) out of time
WOD: Focus on Form not speed
40Kg 19:13
Deadlift:
ReplyDelete2 sets @ 130 for 5 reps
Me and DC were just getting in some light deadlift work to refresh our minds
WOD:
3 Rounds: 6:02
1min Rest, then finished.
5 Rounds: 11:40
Originally I just wanted to compare my time for this wod with the last time I did it.
So, I only had 3 rounds in mind. Then after a minute I looked at everyone still working and wanted to be apart of it, so I finished off the last 2 rounds at a slower but consistent pace!
Felt really good through all 5 rounds happy I beat my last attempt at this by over a minute!
(In the words of Gill) BRING ON the weekend!
Team CFP!
Deadlift 70, 70, 75, 80
ReplyDeletewod: 20:27 @ 35kg
Deadlift: 40, 45, 50, 50
ReplyDeleteWent back in weights after the 50kg because i was rounding my back. Need to get the movement sorted before adding any more weight.
WOD - 17:21 @ 25kg
legs were burning after our 83% sprints in the warm up... Found it really hard during the gasser but was happpy with my lifts.
13.36 @ 40kg (5 rounds)
ReplyDeleteApprox 7.40 after 3 rounds, an improvement on last attempt
DL: 75k x 3, 77.5k x 3, 80k x 2, 85k x 2 PB (85k was my PB for 1RM, so I am stoked!)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 19:30 (35k) I found this really hard, but boy did I feel great afterwards. Thanks Jody for making me put the extra 5k on - didn't think I'd make it all the way through but I did - YAY!
Lol thanks Shaneo!!
ReplyDeleteDeadlift - 122.5kg for 2RM, So stoked my previous 1RM was 102kg- I love getting strong!!
WOD- Weight 40k 1/2 gasser, needed to scale, because I already ran 1km intervals with my physio.
Time: 17.18
Deadlifts:
ReplyDelete3 @ 140kg
3 @ 140kg
2 @ 155kg
2 @ 155kg
WOD:
18:30 @ 65kg
didn't do deadlifts tonight, worked on squat snatch.
ReplyDeletewod - 13.11 at 40kg
DL: 120, 140, 140, 145(f)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 11:45 @ 40kg
was great to beack after having a couple of weeks off,
ReplyDeleteworked on deadlift technique and warming in to this one, 5@90kg, 5@90kg, 5@90kg
wod, scaled to half gassar, and 40kg
16:07,
Deadlift:
ReplyDelete3 - 170kgs
3 - 170kgs
2 - 210kgs
2 - 210kgs
WOD - 22:45 - 70kgs