Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rest Day

CFP is just on a year old & boy how we have grown. We couldn't have done it without the help & support that everyone that comes to CFP constantly gives. Thanks everyone.

Appologies for late post.. Computer glich my end.

Unscheduled REST DAY

5 comments:

  1. This pic was taken in our first month of moving into the box, no flooring yet & off memory I think the pullup bars were only completed a few days beforehand. For the record, im wearing the Panthers jersey because I lost a bet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha i was like what the hell is Glenn wearing!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CFP!

    What a great 1st year. Can't wait to see what the box looks like after it's 2nd birthday.

    Thanks for everything guys. Hope you have enjoyed it as much as we all have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BDAY CFP!!! yiieeeooowwww lol

    like shane said cant wait to see how box looks after its 2nd birthday its gunna be awesome

    soo happy to be apart of CFP!!!! awesome team mates, people, coaches and box cant get much better than that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys,, If you look closely the pullup bars are not actually complete. The far end (closest to the toilet)doesnt have a bar welded yet & how about how not one person in the class is doing pullups as Rxd as yet. Wow, we have come a long way & im with you about seeing how far we go in the next year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday CFP!!!!

    I am absolutely so proud to be part of CFP. CFP (and I mean everything about CFP - the WODs, the coaches, the people, the community etc etc etc...) makes the hugest difference to my life.

    I 3> CFP!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.