Tuesday, July 13, 2010

13/7/2010

Daniels Hands. NO EXCUSES!
Skills
Handstand/HSPU

WOD 5 Rounds
600m run
21 Pull-Ups
21 Push-Ups

Post time to comments

18 comments:

  1. WOD: 39:35 (blue band)

    On the upside my HSPU are improving. On the downside, this WOD was a killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One for the lightweights big guy. I struggled as well, it is one of the things i love about CrossFit, you can beat your chest as much as you want after a WOD that suits you but tomorrow could be a different story.

    Worked HSPU in the skills and improved a rep, 7 with the blue band and did some work on negatives to 1 ab mat, feeling much stronger.

    WOD- 34.21 R'xd. I knew i was in trouble when i tried to put a break on lynne on the first run and when i looked over my shoulder she was right behind me. My old nememsis VRon thrived on the long 5 rounder and wore me down as well.

    Back to the drawing board.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOD: 40:21 R'xd

    Great effort by the morning team, lynne & courtney were amazing. Great effort by Julie at the end. Hope Shane, V & Dan have a great & safe trip in America.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skills: Handstand Push-Ups
    5 reps 1x Blue & 1x Red bands
    2 sets, 3 reps 1x Blue band
    3 x Negatives to 2 AbMats
    2 x Negatives to 2 AbMats(Failed on 3rd)

    WOD: 41.50 Rxd
    Brutal, hands started to tear midway throug 3rd round and now look like a mashed up jelly donut, but still managed to finish. NO EXCUSES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOD 28.13 rxd hspu red band definitly getting stronger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to Jody's great help this morning, I achieved a big improvement with my HSPU with Blue Band.

    WOD 39:28
    Scaled Pull Ups with Blue & Red Band
    Had to do some push ups on knees towards the end of each round.

    Wishing Shane, V & Dan all the very best on your trip to the US. Wish I was going to the games ...... Maybe next year !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don`t be too hard on your self Jody, Like you said tomorrow is another day and I will be chasing you with the next WOD.

    Great work by all the SUNSHINERS this morning, I so wanted Courtney to beat me (no one else though !!! ) LOL, once she masters her pushups I have no chance.

    HSPU big improvement for me today 3RM x 3 sets with just the towel (God knows what the towel would do if I stacked it).

    WOD rxd 25:35

    Safe trip and have a fantastic time in the USA Shane Bear , V and Dan XXX
    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!

    We will have a great time. We'll wave the Aussie flag and Crossfit Penrith Flag high, each and every day!! :)

    See you all soon. Keep on improving everyone, one step at a time!! Yewww :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. HSPU's weren't as good as they could have been because of my shoulder injury. Did a couple of sets of 3 using blue band, then two in a row with 2 abmats, then a couple of sets of 3 negatives with 1 abmat.

    WOD: 36:22 (substituted 20kg strict press for push ups due to shoulder injury).

    Thank you Jody for writing down all our splits. It was interesting to see how consistent I was for each exercise in each round. It was pretty tough backing up with even more pullups today after all yesterday's pullups, and my muscles are really feeling sore now!

    Have an absolutely FANTASTIC time in the States you guys! I hope my "connection" can do something for you! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOD: 32.03 Rxd, Far out HC knew this'd be our last day before heading to the US and boy did he make it a beauty.....thanks.

    Well done everyone, this was a really tough WOD, the fighting spirit shone through today, no doubt. So glad I can still beat Jody every now and then, haha, actually I'm thinking phew.

    And thank you for everyone's well wishes, it means so much to me. See you when I get back, take care until then!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HSPU 1 abb mat

    WOD 27:? I can't remember my bad it's on the board though
    I have to improve on my push ups
    Great work everyone

    ReplyDelete
  12. 5 consecutive hspu head to ground.

    WOD: 34:55 rxd... brutal wod. I remember the days where pull ups were my nemesis.. now push ups are!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 10HSPU
    WOD 32min rxd. Quite happy with that.
    Need to work on pullup technique, thanks Jody for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Positives - Handstands, managed to actually hit the band. Now just need foot ti figure out how to hook around band.

    Finished Wod - 49.36 ,Suspected jody was trying to make my life harder when one of my bands dissappeared in last round.

    Ran all 3000m

    Pushups - stayed on my toes and did quite a good final set. I wish every set had been as good as the last.

    ReplyDelete
  15. HSPU 2 ab mats

    WOD: 33:40 scaled red bands for pull ups, push ups on toes to 1 ab mat

    Have fun in the USA guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOD - 38:21 Red band pull ups.
    First time for doing all push ups on toes!! Woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a work out to come back too. WOW.......
    31;06 arxd. Felt every second. % hspu. OOOOh bugger, not so flexible today. Its great to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOD - 32.31 Blue band pull-ups and push-ups on knees

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.