Hey Team, Just completed the treck yesterday and got back to motel 10pm last night Peru time. Its 10.40am here now. Still beat, let me say that altitude is interesting. Ill do a better post when iv eaten and got some enrgy. Jody,, iv posted a team wod for later. check it out. I wasnt sure if you had plans for the team. So add or delete as needed. The hardest thing programing from here is not seeing the team dynamics and knowing whats needed etc... Anywhay starting to babble. lol. P.S. I love reading the comments and the feats of awesomness were great. Chat soon everyone. I fly to Mancora this arvo. Its a lovely beach spot near the border of Ecuador. Ill be there for 4 days recovering so should be able to get some good posts.
2 Minds think alike partner, missed this post and this mornings team workout post but ran with a similar one anyway with a few changes for the dynamics of the team. Look forward to hearing about yours and Kerri's feat of awesomeness when you get some energy back.
Hey Team,
ReplyDeleteJust completed the treck yesterday and got back to motel 10pm last night Peru time. Its 10.40am here now.
Still beat, let me say that altitude is interesting. Ill do a better post when iv eaten and got some enrgy.
Jody,, iv posted a team wod for later. check it out. I wasnt sure if you had plans for the team. So add or delete as needed.
The hardest thing programing from here is not seeing the team dynamics and knowing whats needed etc... Anywhay starting to babble. lol.
P.S. I love reading the comments and the feats of awesomness were great.
Chat soon everyone.
I fly to Mancora this arvo. Its a lovely beach spot near the border of Ecuador. Ill be there for 4 days recovering so should be able to get some good posts.
2 Minds think alike partner, missed this post and this mornings team workout post but ran with a similar one anyway with a few changes for the dynamics of the team. Look forward to hearing about yours and Kerri's feat of awesomeness when you get some energy back.
ReplyDelete