Skills - Deadlift, hadn't done these for a while1RM = 120kg85kg@390kg@3100kg@20Might have to test my 1RM againWOD 18:50, It was a good warm down WOD for the week.
I really enjoyed today's team session!CF & CFP are the best!!!
Sorry team mates on box jumps will work on them dont know what happened. Yeah I do I am a sook!!
Hey Jen,Don't be sorry we worked as a team,My double Unders sucked You were able to step on for me.Thanks Jen,Jo,&Alex it was a great workout
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Skills - Deadlift, hadn't done these for a while
ReplyDelete1RM = 120kg
85kg@3
90kg@3
100kg@20
Might have to test my 1RM again
WOD 18:50, It was a good warm down WOD for the week.
I really enjoyed today's team session!
ReplyDeleteCF & CFP are the best!!!
Sorry team mates on box jumps will work on them dont know what happened. Yeah I do I am a sook!!
ReplyDeleteHey Jen,
ReplyDeleteDon't be sorry we worked as a team,My double Unders sucked
You were able to step on for me.Thanks Jen,Jo,&Alex it was a great workout