I was going to rest up at 9.30am and do the WOD tonight with the owls. At 9.30 Lynne was keen for someone to chase on the run so i was peer pressured into it, but after Lynne beat me out the door following the swings it was me chasing her all the way and there was no catching Lynne today. I will have to wait till the 7km run tomorrow Lynne and try and beat you then. In the text talk of Courtney. Thats an lol for sure.
WOD-8.05 R'xd. Beaten home by about 100m or 7 kettlebell swings.
First rxd today...................... sooooo excited with doing rxd forgot to look at the clock!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Alex!!!! THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR YOUR ONGOING ENCOURAGEMENT
Great work by all sunshiners this am , Alex , Kylie and Jules great squats and run. Jody , thankyou for doing the WOD I knew I had to get a head start on the swings or I seriously had no chance on the 1.4 KM run against you if we started together, i used my short levers to my advantage on the swings LOL. Tomorrow we`re just gunna cruise !!!!
Like Kylie so excited about doing WOD as requested, am afraid that my memory may have gone haywire. The time I recall was 10.34, which sounds too good to be true but I am pretty sure it is right. Did both sets of KB's unbroken.
Really happy with that time, but hope some other night owls post theirs so I can confirm I got it right
Back Squats 3x30, 3x35, 3x 37.5. Finally figured out that driving through the heels is more about the core than the feet. Woohoo
WOD: 10:14 Right there with Kylie on the excitement of a first time requested WOD. I couldn't wait to be able to say that either! And yeah Gab your time was right, you were just after me.
Back Squats 100 x 3 110 x3 120 x 0. 120kg is now my goal for a 1RM Back Squat
WOD 8:22 Rxd
Enjoy the WOD with the night owls and with Lynne taking the class. Also thank to Mitch, Brendan & Toddy for help & encouragement for the Back Squats. As always looking forward to Team Training on Saturday :)
wow what a short and sharp WOD that was. Back squats, 70 x 7 80 x 3 90 x 3 95 and on my bum bombom. No good. Wod as rxd, 7:41, I think.... Ooooh im gunna pay at 4am.
Well done Alex.
ReplyDeleteI was going to rest up at 9.30am and do the WOD tonight with the owls. At 9.30 Lynne was keen for someone to chase on the run so i was peer pressured into it, but after Lynne beat me out the door following the swings it was me chasing her all the way and there was no catching Lynne today. I will have to wait till the 7km run tomorrow Lynne and try and beat you then. In the text talk of Courtney. Thats an lol for sure.
WOD-8.05 R'xd. Beaten home by about 100m or 7 kettlebell swings.
First rxd today...................... sooooo excited with doing rxd forgot to look at the clock!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Alex!!!! THANKS AGAIN GUYS FOR YOUR ONGOING ENCOURAGEMENT
ReplyDeleteThanks Coach !!
ReplyDeleteStrength
60kg, 70kg, 80kg.
WOD - 11:14 R'xd
Thanks Heaps to everybody's support this morning. You got me home unbroken .....
And well done to you Kylie !!
Great work by all sunshiners this am , Alex , Kylie and Jules great squats and run.
ReplyDeleteJody , thankyou for doing the WOD I knew I had to get a head start on the swings or I seriously had no chance on the 1.4 KM run against you if we started together, i used my short levers to my advantage on the swings LOL. Tomorrow we`re just gunna cruise !!!!
Squats 47.5kg, 55kg, 60 kg (12)
WOD r`xd 7:45
Hasta Luego Night Owls
Wow - awesome work Alex and Kylie!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!
ReplyDeleteI did PT today with Jody and am absolutely STOKED to have done an OHS @ 45kg!!! Thank you Coach for getting me there!
Back Sqats
ReplyDelete3x30,3x32.5 and 6x35 I think??
Like Kylie so excited about doing WOD as requested, am afraid that my memory may have gone haywire. The time I recall was 10.34, which sounds too good to be true but I am pretty sure it is right. Did both sets of KB's unbroken.
Really happy with that time, but hope some other night owls post theirs so I can confirm I got it right
Back squats: 3@55, 3@60, 10@65
ReplyDeleteWOD: 8:33 R'xd annoyed with myself for breaking up swings on last round. Only had 8 to go...
Back Squats
ReplyDelete3x30, 3x35, 3x 37.5.
Finally figured out that driving through the heels is more about the core than the feet. Woohoo
WOD: 10:14
Right there with Kylie on the excitement of a first time requested WOD. I couldn't wait to be able to say that either! And yeah Gab your time was right, you were just after me.
i did a skill based WOD prior to tonight's posted WOD
ReplyDelete4 HSPU 1 mat for some and 2 for some
8 MU
12 pistol squats left leg.
3 rounds
strength:
40,50,55kg
WOD
6:48 rxd
Back Squats
ReplyDelete100 x 3
110 x3
120 x 0. 120kg is now my goal for a 1RM Back Squat
WOD 8:22 Rxd
Enjoy the WOD with the night owls and with Lynne taking the class. Also thank to Mitch, Brendan & Toddy for help & encouragement for the Back Squats. As always looking forward to Team Training on Saturday :)
wow what a short and sharp WOD that was.
ReplyDeleteBack squats,
70 x 7
80 x 3
90 x 3
95 and on my bum bombom. No good.
Wod as rxd, 7:41, I think....
Ooooh im gunna pay at 4am.
Strength: 100,110,120(5)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 8.17 rxd.
I learnt a valuable lesson tongight. When tyring to keep to keep up with Courtney in the run. Think Again.
Back Squat
ReplyDelete3 @ 100kg
3 @ 110kg
1 @ 120kg (failed second rep)
WOD
6:41 as RXD
First WOD back after almost 4 weeks off. Felt a lot better than I thought I would