Kylie = Courage She was scared shitless today at the Games Day but she came saw and conquered. I could see how hard it was for her to be there but her courage got her through undefeated!! Yah for Kylie. And yah for everyone today, it was a pleasure to compete for Penrith today with all you fine folk.
KYLIE.. lol PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE...... MAYBE A SNOB BUT I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE CITY AND I NEVER TELL ANYONE I LIVE NEAR PENRITH I ALWAYS SAY "BLUE MOUNTAINS" BUT TODAY I WAS SO PROUD TO BE A PART OF PENRITH AND TOLD ANYONE WHO WOULD LISTEN. THANK YOU HELEN THAT IS LOVELY AND YES I WAS "SHIT " SCARED
Pride: my beautiful mummy :D u were awesome today of what i saw anyway 130 burpees unbroken but u were still smiling when people from our CFP family screamed at u with excitement! thats shows me that u have alot of pride in what u do for CFP and urself ily xoxox
Courage: Gen :) she smashed her leg on the box and i know how scared she gets of the box she just got back on straight away :)
Ferocity: MR HIDE (Jody) lol when he was doing the dunbell presses i could see it in his eyes how badly he wanted to get them up. when he yelled i knew he was hurting but he didnt give up he unleashed the beast from within :D
I JUST WANT TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO SUNSHINERS TEAM 1 FOR COMING 2ND IN INTERMEDIATE AND ALSO CONGRATS TO EVERYONE FOR PUTTING IN THE EFFORT AND KICKING ASS!!!!! YOU ALL DID CFP PROUD.
Courage=Shane & Jody during the WOD 1 & WOD 2, the look on there face was one of determination. Showing a "never quit" attutuide & pushing themselves to the max. Awesome effort guys
Pride: The whole of the CFP group, to see everyone cheering, pushing & encouraging team mate during the WOD, as i looked around everyone was giving there 100% support & to me that shows pride to being apart of CFP
Ferocity: Kylie, in seeing here push herself during the second WOD, with a bad knee i could see the determination in getting as many burpees out as possilbe & she gave her 100%. So proud of Kylie.
Today was an amazing day, to be apart of an amazing group of people is something that i am lucky & so proud of.
Everyone at CFP, Participants and CFP athletes who were willing to step in at any time at short notice to participate and help the teams achieve such great results, I could not believe how many of our big CFP family showed up to take part and support we had the whole of one stand .That in itself shows CFP has the most COURAGE PRIDE AND FEROCITY when it comes to supporting our fantastic BOX. WELL DONE TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON
Everyone at CFP. The encouragement and support a boof head like me received during WOD 2 was out of this world. Those air squats killed me and then backing up for burpees was torture. Thanks again everyone.
Courage- The ability to control fear when facing a challenge-Justine Pearson I sent Michael a message on saturday to see if Justine could help out one of the teams if needed. Now i know that Justine was scared about competing but she said she would not let the team down. I would only be guessing now but between the time of the text on saturday and the First WOD on sunday Justine would have had to face that fear many many times and yet she still showed up and in her own words wont let the team down and she didn't. Thanks Justine.
Ferocity- Fierce/Savage. Shane Richards I spoke with Shane at sectionals this year about finding the balance of efficiency of movements and showing ferocity. I will use yesterday as an example although there has been many times now since that i have looked over at Shane and seen him in pain and still fiercely attacking his WOD's and thought to myself, that is someone that i want to compete with shoulder to shoulder, sharing the load knowing that he will push himself through the pain and give our team at CFP what he has to give.
Pride- Pleasure or satisfaction at ones actions/A thing that is a source of Pride-Our whole CFP team yesterday. I am confident to say that at some stage yesterday we all took pleasure out of something that we did. The source of my pride from yesterday came from the athletes at CFP and i will share a couple of moments. When i was watching helen,sonya,gab,kylie,melissa,justine,anita & bec in that 2nd WOD i was filled with pride and remember thinking these are our women, so strong and not one of them looked like giving up, and that WOD was real hard. Johnny Musemeci kiss his shirt mid WOD, as proud as i am to wear the numbered athlete shirt and Margaret getting up and down out of that grandstand all day. The height of those steps were challenging for me and before i meet margaret i would not have expected my nan to do that, but i do now.
Courage- Stepping out of our comfort zones and going to the games especially those who competed for the first time and no the butterflies never go thats the best feeling.
Courage is me little mates Jules and Gab we all have box jump demons!!!
Ferocity-Our advanced atheletes shit what WODs they never stopped. Brendan air squatting from great heights,John and Lynne burpee their way into the guiness book of records.
Pride-Very proud of everyone that is a member of our box. The best part of CFP is the sense of belonging I feel.
Every single thing the CFP team does makes me so proud! You are all truly wonderful people & such an inspiration not only to your own team mates but to all who have the pleasure of being in your presence. I love you all, you are always in my thoughts & it is those thoughts that get me through my tough times away from the ones I love & the team who showed me Courage, Ferocity & Pride!!! Love your old team mate ned xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kylie = Courage
ReplyDeleteShe was scared shitless today at the Games Day but she came saw and conquered. I could see how hard it was for her to be there but her courage got her through undefeated!! Yah for Kylie. And yah for everyone today, it was a pleasure to compete for Penrith today with all you fine folk.
KYLIE.. lol PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE...... MAYBE A SNOB BUT I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE CITY AND I NEVER TELL ANYONE I LIVE NEAR PENRITH I ALWAYS SAY "BLUE MOUNTAINS" BUT TODAY I WAS SO PROUD TO BE A PART OF PENRITH AND TOLD ANYONE WHO WOULD LISTEN. THANK YOU HELEN THAT IS LOVELY AND YES I WAS "SHIT " SCARED
ReplyDeletePride: Johnny M, kissing his numbered shirt at 50 burpees in todays wod. And went on to get 100 burpees man, that's also ferocity! Awesome debut man!
ReplyDeleteCourage: Justine, smashing her foot and just kept on moving for the team!
Ferocity: Everyone!! was so awesome watching the determination and passion to do well for the community.
CFP has some awesome culture and i love it.
Well done to EVERYONE today, you all really did do me proud. It's a pleasure being your team mate!
Health & Chi! :)
Pride: my beautiful mummy :D u were awesome today of what i saw anyway 130 burpees unbroken but u were still smiling when people from our CFP family screamed at u with excitement! thats shows me that u have alot of pride in what u do for CFP and urself ily xoxox
ReplyDeleteCourage: Gen :) she smashed her leg on the box and i know how scared she gets of the box she just got back on straight away :)
Ferocity: MR HIDE (Jody) lol when he was doing the dunbell presses i could see it in his eyes how badly he wanted to get them up. when he yelled i knew he was hurting but he didnt give up he unleashed the beast from within :D
I JUST WANT TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO SUNSHINERS TEAM 1 FOR COMING 2ND IN INTERMEDIATE AND ALSO CONGRATS TO EVERYONE FOR PUTTING IN THE EFFORT AND KICKING ASS!!!!! YOU ALL DID CFP PROUD.
Courage
ReplyDeleteJustine Pearson who filled in
At the last minute and swung
The 16kg kettle bell for the first time
She would not let the team down
Courage=Shane & Jody during the WOD 1 & WOD 2, the look on there face was one of determination. Showing a "never quit" attutuide & pushing themselves to the max. Awesome effort guys
ReplyDeletePride: The whole of the CFP group, to see everyone cheering, pushing & encouraging team mate during the WOD, as i looked around everyone was giving there 100% support & to me that shows pride to being apart of CFP
Ferocity: Kylie, in seeing here push herself during the second WOD, with a bad knee i could see the determination in getting as many burpees out as possilbe & she gave her 100%. So proud of Kylie.
Today was an amazing day, to be apart of an amazing group of people is something that i am lucky & so proud of.
Everyone at CFP, Participants and CFP athletes who were willing to step in at any time at short notice to participate and help the teams achieve such great results, I could not believe how many of our big CFP family showed up to take part and support we had the whole of one stand .That in itself shows CFP has the most COURAGE PRIDE AND FEROCITY when it comes to supporting our fantastic BOX. WELL DONE TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON
ReplyDeleteCourage: JEN! for doing 50 box jumps in a row - I wish I could've been watching her and yelling encouragement!
ReplyDeleteFerocity: LYNNE! in WOD 2 - she did not stop. That was awesome to watch!
Pride: ME! I am SO PROUD to be part of the truly wonderful CFP family!
Everyone at CFP. The encouragement and support a boof head like me received during WOD 2 was out of this world. Those air squats killed me and then backing up for burpees was torture. Thanks again everyone.
ReplyDeleteCourage- The ability to control fear when facing a challenge-Justine Pearson
ReplyDeleteI sent Michael a message on saturday to see if Justine could help out one of the teams if needed. Now i know that Justine was scared about competing but she said she would not let the team down. I would only be guessing now but between the time of the text on saturday and the First WOD on sunday Justine would have had to face that fear many many times and yet she still showed up and in her own words wont let the team down and she didn't. Thanks Justine.
Ferocity- Fierce/Savage. Shane Richards
I spoke with Shane at sectionals this year about finding the balance of efficiency of movements and showing ferocity. I will use yesterday as an example although there has been many times now since that i have looked over at Shane and seen him in pain and still fiercely attacking his WOD's and thought to myself, that is someone that i want to compete with shoulder to shoulder, sharing the load knowing that he will push himself through the pain and give our team at CFP what he has to give.
Pride- Pleasure or satisfaction at ones actions/A thing that is a source of Pride-Our whole CFP team yesterday.
I am confident to say that at some stage yesterday we all took pleasure out of something that we did. The source of my pride from yesterday came from the athletes at CFP and i will share a couple of moments.
When i was watching helen,sonya,gab,kylie,melissa,justine,anita & bec in that 2nd WOD i was filled with pride and remember thinking these are our women, so strong and not one of them looked like giving up, and that WOD was real hard.
Johnny Musemeci kiss his shirt mid WOD, as proud as i am to wear the numbered athlete shirt
and
Margaret getting up and down out of that grandstand all day. The height of those steps were challenging for me and before i meet margaret i would not have expected my nan to do that, but i do now.
Courage- Stepping out of our comfort zones and going to the games especially those who competed for the first time and no the butterflies never go thats the best feeling.
ReplyDeleteCourage is me little mates Jules and Gab we all have box jump demons!!!
Ferocity-Our advanced atheletes shit what WODs they never stopped. Brendan air squatting from great heights,John and Lynne burpee their way into the guiness book of records.
Pride-Very proud of everyone that is a member of our box. The best part of CFP is the sense of belonging I feel.
Every single thing the CFP team does makes me so proud! You are all truly wonderful people & such an inspiration not only to your own team mates but to all who have the pleasure of being in your presence.
ReplyDeleteI love you all, you are always in my thoughts & it is those thoughts that get me through my tough times away from the ones I love & the team who showed me Courage, Ferocity & Pride!!!
Love your old team mate ned xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx