WOD: 16:56 rxd Got first set of MU out I think lol either 2 or 3 Then 2s and 1s Then 1s kept getting stuck or falling out of false grip need to practice this!! Thnx Jody for the tip and recording me :)
Very happy with my muscle ups tonight:) I started to use the turn out at the bottom to help start the kip, rather than have it distract me. Ta Shane for that advice.
Nice work Justine! You'll have to do them in the next muscle up WOD now!!
Skills - Muscle Up Transitions
ReplyDeleteWOD: 12.53 - Box MU's.
WOD: 10:48 As RX'd (Turn out)
ReplyDeleteUnbroken Deadlifts
Unbroken first 3 MU's (Then 2's and singles)
Practice on the rings:
Inverted Hangs
L-sits into inverted hangs
Front levers
Rear levers
Really hard stuff.... Gymnasts are amazing!!
Skills: Practised Double Unders & Muscle Ups On the Box
ReplyDeleteWOD: 13:17 with Box MU's
Then Did the bridge to bridge run in 34:53, still a little sore after City 2 Surf run.
WOD: 18:37 using 2 red bands on each ring for MU's.
ReplyDeleteAnnoyed to find out that I'm actually not doing the MU's correctly with the bands. Poop! Now I have to re-train myself! :(
WOD-19.35 R'xd
ReplyDelete0 30sec M/U 1.05 Deads/Push Up
1.30 2.45sec M/U 3.30 Deads/Push Up
4.15 5.30sec M/U 6.15 Deads/Push Up
7.15 9.00sec M/U 9.45 Deads/Push Up
10.45 12.00sec M/U 12.45 Deads/Push Up
13.45 15.15sec M/U 16.15 Deads/Push Up
17.15 19.00sec M/U 19.35 Deads/Push Up
Well Done Xena on your first Muscle Up.
Well done Xena on your first muscle up
ReplyDeleteNow the hard work begins
WOD: 16:56 rxd
ReplyDeleteGot first set of MU out I think lol either 2 or 3
Then 2s and 1s
Then 1s kept getting stuck or falling out of false grip need to practice this!!
Thnx Jody for the tip and recording me :)
Yay go jussy!!!
Great time Shane-o
WOD: 17:35 not full turn out though
ReplyDeletegreat work jussy!!!!!!!!!!
Yay Juzzy!!!!!! Soooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome! Wish I'd been there to see it!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOD-15:55 RXD
ReplyDeleteVery happy with my muscle ups tonight:)
I started to use the turn out at the bottom to help start the kip, rather than have it distract me. Ta Shane for that advice.
Nice work Justine! You'll have to do them in the next muscle up WOD now!!
WOOOOO HOOOOOOO I feel like i can't describe how happy I am that i finally got my first MU! yay yay yay
ReplyDeleteI cant even remember my time now i think it was like 17:59 mus using the red band.
WOD 1st round mu then jumping mu kept slipping out of false grip
ReplyDelete13.49 85kg deadlifts
ring work dips and mu
congrats jussy
You go girl......Juz, you're amazing, well done.
ReplyDeleteWOD: 16.28 MU sitting on red band.