Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rest Day

The power & beauty of Iguazu Falls Argentina

Rest Day
Get out with nature on this great day.

4 comments:

  1. I did Fridays WOD ohhhmmyygooossshhh what the hell was I thinking!!
    Lol it was brutal!
    Jody just said do 3 rounds as it is a heavy weight for me.
    26:40 rxd
    All pull ups unbroken then I did my 10 daily pushups lol and max pulls ups so I could fill out my athlete profile I got 30

    Thnx Jody :D
    Great work everyone who did the run

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ran 5km with VRon, Xena, Jo & Paigey while Jen kept guard at CFP with her mum. 23.37mins. last time 25.08mins.

    Did some work on my squat snatch to 60kg, locking out the traps well now. Looking forward to some heavy snatch work soon.

    Having the rest of the day to rest. Bath, massage and dinner with my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwww 5km Run 23.57mins. Yuck! I hate running.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5km run 24:47 (very happy with this!) Wore my fives and got bad blisters on the bottom of my big toes, so was trying to run with my toes raised! Not a very natural feeling stride...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.