Monday, December 5, 2011

5/12/2011


STRENGTH
Thruster
5-5-5

WOD 15-12-9
Back Squat (Same as Thruster)
TTB
KB Swings 32/24 UNBROKEN
*Perform 200m run between rounds

8 comments:

  1. Thruster: 86, 93, 95, 96.

    WOD: 10.33 @ 84kgs (12-9-6).

    I lost my kip on the TTB this morning. I should've had a time around sub 8mins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thruster 3,2,1,1
    91,96,101,106f

    wod 8.50 @ 73kgs (15-12-9, no racks, extra 200m run at the end. all of which was from not reading the back board properly. my excuse... im on no sleep jerry! seinfeld fans will get it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrusters 70kg
    WOD 8:23@60kg/24KB all reps unbroken , with a constant workload (no breaks)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did workout from 30/11/11 today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually got a really good rythem on the TTB today i was pretty impressed!! (toes no where near the bar but still)

    Thrusters 30, 35 and 38kg

    Wod 30kg BS 12kg KB
    10.25

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thruster 3 2 11
    35 40 45 46(F)

    WOD 27.5kg backsquat
    20kb for 12 24kb for 9 and 6
    8.58

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thrusters
    27.5, 27.5, 29.5

    Bumped it up to 30 for the WOD coz it was a ridiculous number.

    WOD
    Scaled
    TTB attempts, got maybe 25% touching, and was stricter with only counting attempts that were pretty close. Got out five in a row in the second round, but then totally lost it for the rest.
    KB 16kg

    Feeling crap and like a big sooky lala today, this WOD was a battle of the mind for me. So Glad it was over, I forgot to check my time...around 16/17 min I think.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thrusters:
    3 @ 51.5kg
    2 @ 54kg
    1 @ 59kg
    1 @ 59kg

    WOD: 7.48 (250m Row instead of the runs and 12,9,6)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.