God I felt sick when I read this on the board at 6am!! But it wasn't as bad as I had imagined..lol fwd- 10:16 rxd rev - 11:30 rxd hands are not ripped but so sore and red!
Great WOD today FWD 12;50 REV 12.53 Thanks coach for the pacing ideas. Gave great consistency. KB Rx'd at 24kg each round broke down to 11/10,11/5/5,11/5/5 Ring rows sub. for pullup, each round 8/2/2 Stop watched 2:00 times for runs , 300-350m each run.
Fwd- 12min
ReplyDeleteRev- 16min
God I felt sick when I read this on the board at 6am!! But it wasn't as bad as I had imagined..lol
ReplyDeletefwd- 10:16 rxd
rev - 11:30 rxd
hands are not ripped but so sore and red!
Great WOD today
ReplyDeleteFWD 12;50
REV 12.53
Thanks coach for the pacing ideas. Gave great consistency.
KB Rx'd at 24kg each round broke down to 11/10,11/5/5,11/5/5
Ring rows sub. for pullup, each round 8/2/2
Stop watched 2:00 times for runs , 300-350m each run.
32 and a half kg Clean today... yes!!!!!
ReplyDeleteohs 5,5,5
ReplyDelete80,85f,85,90
helen 7.50rxd pb
ring dips 5 sets of 10
Modified
ReplyDelete12kg Russian kb swings
Ring rows for pull ups (in Neleh sets of 10)
Helen: 11:30ish
Neleh: 13:00ish
Happy to be able to actually do the ring rows.
Practiced DUs