WELL DONE to all of the girls that represented Crossfit Penrith at regionals. You are all so inspirational and should be so proud of yourselves!!!
DL 25kgrun 40030bs 15kgrun 40020fs 15kgrun 60010 ohs 15kg
DL 40kg + orange bandWOD: 16:46 (25kg)Pleased with my running - no hip probs. Hip pretty sore during squats though :(
Dead lifts with red band 5 x 3 sets at 51kgWOD rxd 16:07Max T2B 20,17,18Adios amigos
Totally agree Amanda, the combination of hard work focus and drive from the 3 amazing atheletes and leadership and planning from some mighty great coaches Glenn and Jody. Everyone take a bow!!
DL - 40 kgWOD - 15:49BS -41kgFS-31kgOHS- 20kg
Deads - 60kgWOD -19:5542kg back and front squats20kg OHSNeed to work on endurance the runs killed me :))
Deadlift 140kg - blue bandWOD: 15:00 RXD unbroken
Dead's at 60kgs, no band.Sub'd run with row, felt good. BS, FS as rxd, just used dowel for OHS. Physio said I can do pull-ups with 2 blue bands, nearly flinged me through the roof!
Lol Amanda! I don't think I even used two blue bands when I started CF, and I had muscles of wet spaghetti.....Deads- 25kg-red bandWOD 16:04BS/FS @ 20kgOHS with dowel....but cheering to be OHSing at all, yay!MORE DU practice - best 15unbroken.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
WELL DONE to all of the girls that represented Crossfit Penrith at regionals. You are all so inspirational and should be so proud of yourselves!!!
ReplyDeleteDL 25kg
ReplyDeleterun 400
30bs 15kg
run 400
20fs 15kg
run 600
10 ohs 15kg
DL 40kg + orange band
ReplyDeleteWOD: 16:46 (25kg)
Pleased with my running - no hip probs. Hip pretty sore during squats though :(
Dead lifts with red band 5 x 3 sets at 51kg
ReplyDeleteWOD rxd 16:07
Max T2B 20,17,18
Adios amigos
Totally agree Amanda, the combination of hard work focus and drive from the 3 amazing atheletes and leadership and planning from some mighty great coaches Glenn and Jody. Everyone take a bow!!
ReplyDeleteDL - 40 kg
ReplyDeleteWOD - 15:49
BS -41kg
FS-31kg
OHS- 20kg
Deads - 60kg
ReplyDeleteWOD -19:55
42kg back and front squats
20kg OHS
Need to work on endurance the runs killed me :))
Deadlift 140kg - blue band
ReplyDeleteWOD: 15:00 RXD unbroken
Dead's at 60kgs, no band.
ReplyDeleteSub'd run with row, felt good.
BS, FS as rxd, just used dowel for OHS.
Physio said I can do pull-ups with 2 blue bands, nearly flinged me through the roof!
Lol Amanda! I don't think I even used two blue bands when I started CF, and I had muscles of wet spaghetti.....
ReplyDeleteDeads- 25kg-red band
WOD
16:04
BS/FS @ 20kg
OHS with dowel....but cheering to be OHSing at all, yay!
MORE DU practice - best 15unbroken.