Monday, October 29, 2012

Monday

(A) Power Clean
In 20min find 1rm

(B) 3 Rounds
10 Burpee Over-the-Box Jumps 24/20 (touching the top of the box is required, but opening the hip is not)
15 Pullups
10 DB/KB Push Press AHAP
NOTE: These are one armed & partition as needed




Jen driving out of a PB 45kg OHS

9 comments:

  1. (A) New PB on power clean 38kg.

    (B) 14.30 (Scaled) blue bands for pullups, 12 inch box. I just went thru it one rep at a time. Pullups are the killer for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels good to be back after a very average week last week.
    Worked off boxes due to bad back, and did Power Clean and Jerk. Just worked up to 55kg's.
    WOD - No burpee just jump over box, and used 35lb dumbell. Time 8:46.
    Well done on all the PB's lately, great to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jen and mel... Thats impressive!!
    Im with Amanda.. I was average as and needed a bit of a rest so first day back in a week! Felt good!
    PC - 68kgs - ran out of time and fell 5kg short of my previous PB.. Felt like I had more with more time.. need to manage my time slightly better.
    Wod - 7:52 - Just single arm for push press at 35 pounds.
    Was really working on not getting no repped for my pullups... but i still gave self 3 no reps for chin falling short of bar lol.
    Also focus on steady pace that I can keep up and not going to hard to soon.. Which I learnt was a big prob for me in Melbourne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Power Cleans - 100kg, attempted 105kg, but couldn't get under the bar fast enough.
    WOD - 9:40, 24"box, right arm 70lb, left arm 35lb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Power Clean 86
    I need to work on fighting for the lift. No every lift will look perfect and feel perfect, but in competition there is no such thing as giving up.

    WOD - 10:45
    24" BOX
    25kg DB
    Focused on sets of 8 and 7 unbroken pullups. Happy with my progress.
    Right arm PP a struggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trained at home with Todd.

    PC: 45kg (F47.5kg - kind've lost my nerve to get under the bar for some reason)

    WOD: 9:48 (24" box, pullups using bar on squat rack, 16kg KB)

    Then took B for a 2.4km walk.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trained at home with Jo.

    PC: 80kg (F85kg - prob shouldn't have stepped up 5kg)

    WOD: 8:30 (24" box, pullups using bar on squat rack, 24kg KB)

    Then took B for a 2.4km walk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PC
    49.5kg new PB.! What a frustrating PB! My 48.5 lift took 2 attempts and was really messy, so I just bumped it up slightly,but when I did this it was a much better lift, and I reckon I could have gone heavier, surely 500g! But no more time.

    WOD
    Scaled - first WOD back on the orange band for pull ups.

    12kg KB for presses. I felt like I could have gone heavier, but the 15kg Db was too heavy.

    10:17

    ReplyDelete
  9. PT with V - worked on the snatch and got a new PB of 40kg!! Thanks V!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.