Thursday, October 11, 2012

PRESS MASHUP

**STANDS ARE PERMITTED**
(A) - (1) STRICT PRESS
**MAX EFFORT lift (Maximum of 6 attempts)

(2) PUSH PRESS
**MAX EFFORT lift (Maximum of 6 attempts)
***NOTE: Your 1st PP MUST be the same load as your previous ME Strict Press, & yes it counts as one of your 6.

(3) Jerk (Any)
**Have as MANY attempts as you like with the Jerk, The only CURFEW is have it done by 35min into the session.
***The 35min cap includes the Coaches Brief, warm up, mobilisation, whether your working solo or in a group of 4.

(B) 4 Rnds
5 - OHS - Use same load as ME Strict Press
10 - Push Ups - Hand Release
15 - KB Swings - 24/16 (Bottoms Up)



21 comments:

  1. SP-42.5kgs
    PP-54kgs
    SJ-61kgs (equal PB)
    went for the 65kgs on the SJ.. felt pretty close... However I think I was popped after cleaning all the prior lifts up as I wasn't using racks

    Wod- OHS @43.5kgs 6:38 rxd

    Been a big/great week so far!
    Busy morning, well done evryone.. great energy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SP: 46,51,56,61 (PB),63 (PB),64kg(PB)
    prev.PB 56kg
    PP: 64 (PB), 67.5(PB),70 (PB), 71.0 (PB) 72.5 (PB)
    prev PB 61kg
    Jerk: only time for one attempt so tried 80 from racks. Failed to get under the back quick enough. Nearly!!!
    WOD 4:06 20kg bar, 20kg KB (backed off to save back for HC this afternoon.)
    Agree with Eliza. loving the Rattie feeling and full house. Great energy.
    Stoked with PB's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Outside today with HC practicing double unders so I can get them consecutive. Learnt some great tips. Worked alot with big old tyres to improve balance, jumping and speed/tempo. Played rabbit and the hare. Didn't catch him this time but for future I will work on a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strict Press 59kg(1kg off PB weight)
    Push Press 82kg(PB) + 2kg
    Split Jerk 101kg(Equal PB) I want more
    Would normally add a little extra Gymnastic but Browny stuck around and we had a chat instead. Will be aiming to make it out for the owls tonight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Made it. Did some bar muscle ups, got my first double tonight, pistols about 50reps and same for pushups. Just wandered around doing a few reps here and there. Mind has been elsewhere today.

      Delete
  5. Strict Press: 25,30, 35, 40, 42, 43.5kg
    Push Press: 43.5, 48, 53, 56, 59, 60.5kg
    Split Jerk: 60.5, 63, 65.5, 68, 70.1kg - wow I really enjoy these challenges under timed conditions like this, unfortunately I ran out of time, I really wasn't finished. So pleased breaking that 70kg mark on the Jerk.

    WOD: 7.24 Rxd (OHS at 43.5kg)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strict- 62.5kg (PB)
    Push - 75kg
    Jerk - 95kg
    Pretty happy with the 2.5kg increase on the strict press.
    WOD 7:30 @50kg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finished with Hang Power Cleans from yesterday up to 90kgs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trained at home with Todd.

    SP 30.7kg
    PP 45kg
    SJ 47.5kg (F50kg)

    WOD: 9:42

    Then took Berkeley for a 2km walk.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sp - 62.5
    Pp - 67
    Jerk - split - 72.5

    Wod - flexibility still killing me, scaled to the bar only. 5:36

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strict 32.5 new PB
    PP 32.5, 35, 37.5 40(f) 41(f) I was trying for a PB in the last lift all or nothing.
    Ran out of time.

    WOD
    Subbed 10m of broad jumps for the oHS as my back was a touch dodgy from Tue night.
    8:20ish.
    I think I can officially claim the 16kg bell as my new standard, yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What great results today Keiren! Woo hoo!

      Delete
    2. A www thanks guys! I was really happy with my strict press particularly.

      Delete
  11. Trained at home with Jo.

    SP 58.5
    PP 70.8
    SJ 70.8 ran out of time

    WOD 8:35
    Did S2O @ 40kg instead of OHS.

    Took Berkeley for 2k walk afterwards

    ReplyDelete
  12. SP: 60, 75(f), 75kgs
    PP: 75, 85, 98kgs.
    SJ: 98, 103, 108, 113, 118(f), 115(f).

    Main focus tonight was to get to the split jerks ASAP. In the strict press I pulled up 4kgs short of my 1rm. The push press was pretty much on par. But I was hoping for around 120kgs on the split jerks.

    For the lifts at 103 and 108 my front foot wasn't far enough forward. Nailed the 113. Didn't drop low enough for the 118 and for the 115 lift, just a small error of my back foot/heel being planted on the ground instead of raised. Confident of cracking this next time around.

    WOD: 11mins @ 53kgs

    Took a while to warm up to this one, 2mins in fact as I was trying to get to the Rxd weight of 75kgs but couldn't get there. May have to work on my OHS. Got no repped during my second round of OHS, but was the joints got mobile and loose things fel into place. BTW - This is a bit of a long post I'd better stop.

    ReplyDelete
  13. SP - 43.5kg
    PP - 52kg
    Ran out of time for the SJ.

    WOD - 6:39 (2 rounds @ 30kg for OHS & was super wobbly so did the last 2 rounds with just the bar)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Strict Press and Push Press results Nat. You are someone I aspire to. You always put in an amazing effort.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Strict:43,53,57(F),55.5,56.5,57
    Push:61,66,71,76(F),73.5,76(F-jerked)
    Jerk:77,78.5(F-feet to narrow),78.5,80,83.5(F),83.5

    WOD: 9.19
    OHS 51kg
    20kg KB

    3 x 30sec flexed arm hang
    1 x 1 mile run in 6.37

    ReplyDelete
  16. Strict Press started at 25kg & finished with 35kg

    Push Press started at 35kg & finished with 42.5kg
    Worked with Nat & ran out of time for SJ

    WOD @ 7:10 20kg bar & 12kg KB

    ReplyDelete
  17. SP 41kgs
    PP 42.5 kgs
    WOD 5:25 8kg OHS & 12kg KB

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.