Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's Show Time

The hour is nigh & I couldn't be more pumped. At the time of posting it will only be an hour & the first workout for the 2013 CrossFit Season will be announced. For some of you it will be your first year competing in the sport of fitness. Whether its your first or one of many, the one thing that doesn't change is over the next 5 weeks it's going to be a roller coaster ride of emotion which is what makes the whole experience for most so unique.
The reality is "THIS IS IT" your as strong as your going to be & as fit as your going to be for the next 5 weeks so its all about "Maximising Your Potential" in every workout every week for 5 weeks. Your mind can be your biggest obstacle or your greatest assistance.
As Head Coach, there's no body on our Team that I'm concerned might embarrass themselves & I wouldn't support or encourage anyone to register if I did.
So believe in yourself & enjoy the ride Team.
I'll do another post a bit later with a couple other points of interest as this short ones turned into War & Peace.
H.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.