(A) - SNATCH
Work up to a MAXIMUM of 90% within 6 lifts. Then perform no more than 5 lifts at your top weight for the day. Don't miss.
(B) - Front Squat 5x3 at Snatch Weight
(C) - 15-12-9
CTB Pull-ups
Thrusters 45/30kg
Recover 3 Minutes
15-12-9
HR Push Ups
S2O 45/30kg
Set clock to 11 minutes. Time cap for each WOD is four minutes, if you finish the first one in less than four minutes you get extra recovery. Start WOD two at the seven minute mark. Do not exceed four minutes if you cannot finish.
A) 6 lifts build to 52kg then 5 @52 kg
ReplyDeleteB) front squat 3 x52@ 52kg
C) Sub C2B for kipping pullups. used "Fran" weight 43kg
15 P/U (unbroken, new PB), 15 Thruster @43kg, 9 P/U (5+4)
Awesome work with the pull ups John!!
DeleteTook it really easy this morning and stayed pretty light with everything.
ReplyDelete(A) and (B) 38.5kg
(C) Ring rows for C2B and 15kg thrusters - got up to 2 of the 9 thrusters in the 4 mins
25kg for S2O - finished at 10:31
(A) Built to 90% 75kg then 75,75(F),75,75,75(F).
ReplyDelete(B) Front Squats at 75kg
(C1) 55reps (C2) 58Reps
A & b - 43.5kgs...front squats felt like they were bout 60kgs not 45% of front squat 1rm!!!
ReplyDeleteC) carbon copy of Nat
A) Worked to 30kg, felt good, but I'm just so cautious going heavier...got to start getting over it.
ReplyDeleteB) 3x5 Front Squat at 35kg.
C) Got to 5 Pull Ups (in the 9's) with a 15kg Bar
Got to 8 HR Push Ups (in the 9's) with 25kg, I had a black chin from resting in the Push Ups and only noticed it when I got home.
At Lunch time I did some Snatch and worked up to 45kg, felt so great lifting again then I did some fun stuff with Patchy and Joe.
Before class I did 6x250m Row Intervals (1:0.5). Have added a 7th and rowed to 215m on that one. Big day today, enjoyed it.....but my pinkie finger wont stop shaking, my forearm feels tight.