A) all those times I muttered to myself about there being no DBs between 10&15 kg, and there was that whole rack of make your own weight ones....thanks v for pointing that out.
So 12, 13.5, 13.5
B) kept snatch lightish coz it was so free king hot.
Scaled @ 22.5 kg
5 rounds even (actually 1 step away from finishing the run to complete 5 rounds, but I don't care, :P)
(A)
ReplyDelete5 x 40kg Barbell P/P
5 x 50kg Barbell P/P
5 x 60kg Barbell P/P
(B)
RXD x 5 RNDS + 3
(A)
ReplyDelete5x35lb
5x45lb
5x25kg
(B)
Requested weight
24" box jump
4 rounds
(Felt abit sluggish this mornin )
A) 10kg DB & 11.38kgDB x 5
ReplyDeleteB) 20kg Snatch, 12 " box jumps
4 rounds + 5
A) all those times I muttered to myself about there being no DBs between 10&15 kg, and there was that whole rack of make your own weight ones....thanks v for pointing that out.
ReplyDeleteSo 12, 13.5, 13.5
B) kept snatch lightish coz it was so free king hot.
Scaled @ 22.5 kg
5 rounds even (actually 1 step away from finishing the run to complete 5 rounds, but I don't care, :P)
A) DB Push Press 5-5-5 - 24s, 28s, 30s (kg)
ReplyDeleteWorked up to 28s (kg) with DB split jerk, both right & left lead foot
B) 5 + 5 rx
A) DB push press 3 x 5 @ 30kg
ReplyDeleteB) 5 rounds + 5 snatches