A)32.5kg x 1035kg x 837kg x 638kg x 4B)
A) 30,32,32.5,32.5,25B) 1:44, 5+1, 1+15, 1:56
This one sounds fun. What is predator or prey?
A) I don't know why but Jen and I went 10-2, call it 6am fog.37.5, 40, 42.5, 47.5, 57.5kgB) WODRun 1: 1.44min3 min AMRAP: 4 Rounds2 min AMRAP: 2 RoundsRun 2: 1.30min, had to run fast to keep ahead of Jen.
Did Monday Complex:(A) High Hang Power Clean + Front Squat - 80kgB) Bench Press: 10-8-6-4-1065, 72, 77, 80, 60kg
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
A)
ReplyDelete32.5kg x 10
35kg x 8
37kg x 6
38kg x 4
B)
A) 30,32,32.5,32.5,25
ReplyDeleteB) 1:44, 5+1, 1+15, 1:56
This one sounds fun. What is predator or prey?
ReplyDeleteThis one sounds fun. What is predator or prey?
ReplyDeleteA) I don't know why but Jen and I went 10-2, call it 6am fog.
ReplyDelete37.5, 40, 42.5, 47.5, 57.5kg
B) WOD
Run 1: 1.44min
3 min AMRAP: 4 Rounds
2 min AMRAP: 2 Rounds
Run 2: 1.30min, had to run fast to keep ahead of Jen.
Did Monday Complex:
ReplyDelete(A) High Hang Power Clean + Front Squat - 80kg
B) Bench Press: 10-8-6-4-10
65, 72, 77, 80, 60kg