Tabata Wall Ball
(Any weight - Any Height) make em pretty.
(1a) Front/Back Squat: 3 Sets of 4/8
Use 75% (of FS 1RM) Rest 90sec
(2a) 3 x (Almost) ME - Strict Pullups (stop before failure, or when reps begin to slow significantly) Rest 90sec
NOTE: (1a) Complete 4 Front Squats, Reset & immediately complete 8 Back Squats. Do not rest while SWITCHING from Front to Back Squats. If your labouring & need to take a few breaths during the BS phase, that's ok.
(2a) Rest 90sec after your last back squat & then perform a ME set of Strict Pullups
(B) 3 Rounds
15 x Hang Snatch: 43/35/28

(A) 87.50
ReplyDelete(B) 10.19 RXD
Thanks Shane for the Mobility Tips !!!
1A) 60kg
ReplyDelete2A) 5,5,5 horizontal rows
B)14:28 @25kg
Raining so... Round 1- 2min DU (70), round 2 - 2min row, round 3 - 2min DU (52)
A) 61kg
ReplyDeleteA2) 5,5,5
B)14:15 rxd (2mins of row/d/u because of rain)
Warm Up: 9kgs, 10ft, 10 each round
ReplyDelete1a). 102kgs
1b). 3,5,4
2). 10.47 Rx'd
Warm up - 4kg, 7 each round
ReplyDelete(1a) 70kg
(2a) 5, 5, 5
Both happy and confused that these seem to have significantly improved in just one week
(B) 11:16 Rxd (internal 400m)
1a) 75kg
ReplyDelete2a) 5, 6, 6
B) 19:08 Rxd. Really sorry, first round of snatches took 4 1/2 minutes, kept dropping it behind. Then I got cranky at myself. The time is reflective of that. Really sorry.
1A) 90
ReplyDelete1B) 10,10,10
B) 7:36 RXD HPS
1a) did one set, realized my calf didn't want to be involved so stopped.
ReplyDelete1b) 3x5 pullups ably spotted by V
2. Subbed sledge hammer strikes for the runs. God I love them so much!!!
Only did 15kg snatch coz calf.
1A) @ 58kg
ReplyDelete2A) 5,5,5
B) 12.55 @ 35kg, finished at the last set of Snatch's, didn't do the last 400m on my Coach's advice. I worked well and felt like I did, still not quite 100% (feeling wise).
1A) 80kg - getting it done coach.G.
ReplyDelete1B) 9, 8, 7
2) 15:13 @38kg
All snatches 3x5reps, no misses, final reps were challenging. 2nd & 3rd runs were slow & lifeless. these wods kill me. #penrithhurt #penrithgains
Coach G, I have to admit that i've been trying a pre-workout supplement at the moment. I will revisit this wod.
Delete