A) 1RM deadlift 145.5kg PB (from 141) did with Azza. Good one mate. smashed his prev PB by more than 11kg. becoming a Crossfit Beastie, buddy. :O) B) didn't have time today so ROW 1000m in 4: 32
Only did part A because of dinner with a friend but there was no way I was missing dead lift day! - 225kg (5kg PB) whoo.
If I get Glenn's blessing I would like another crack at this next week in my own time at open box, I really need to warm up more I think I jumped too much too fast. Backs a bit tender now. Still PB city continues. Only one left is the bench. Keen to get a full sweep.
A) 1RM deadlift 145.5kg PB (from 141)
ReplyDeletedid with Azza. Good one mate. smashed his prev PB by more than 11kg. becoming a Crossfit Beastie, buddy. :O)
B) didn't have time today so ROW 1000m in 4: 32
(A) Worked with John.
ReplyDelete152.5kg
(B) 3+12 @ 30kg
400 1:38
400 1:41
Matt is back kept us all honest in the run!!!
Only did part A because of dinner with a friend but there was no way I was missing dead lift day! - 225kg (5kg PB) whoo.
ReplyDeleteIf I get Glenn's blessing I would like another crack at this next week in my own time at open box, I really need to warm up more I think I jumped too much too fast. Backs a bit tender now. Still PB city continues. Only one left is the bench. Keen to get a full sweep.
A) 125kg - a 7kg increase.
ReplyDeleteMissed all the crew though :(
A) in case you didn't hear me scream, 102.5 (up from 91)
ReplyDeleteCompleting a trifecta of goals - breaking 50kg C&J, 60kg squat, and 100kg dead.
This be my Crossfit year 😂😂😂
A) Did a Heavy 5-3-1 on Sumo Deadlift
ReplyDelete85, 95, 105kg
B) 3+12, then runs: 1.53 + 1.52
A) 170
ReplyDeleteB) 2 rounds even, then runs 1:18 and 1:13
A) 180kg (10kg PR)
ReplyDeleteB) 3 rounds RX
Run 1 - 11:00 - 12:20
Run 2 - 15 - 16:21