Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last Round Of Fran


Sisters, Rachael and Meeghan.


(A) Pause Back Squats EMOTM x 7
Perform 3 pause Back Squats
(Use 90% of FS 1RM from last week)

(B) EMOTM x 12
1) 9 x Thrusters: 43/30
2) 9 x Pullups

(C) Deadlift
5RM in 6 attempts

10 comments:

  1. A)
    No Squats, Speed Deadlifts 42kg
    B) 9 x Push Jerk / Pullups on Rings
    Completed had Fun... no idea on times!
    C) Deadlifts - 65kg




    ReplyDelete
  2. A) 57.5
    B) all unbroken except last rd of PU 7+2
    C) 82.5

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) 113kg
    B) thrusters all unbroken, tried to mix some butterfly practice in for the pullups for the last 3 of each round.
    C) 193kg for the 5rm

    ReplyDelete
  4. A) 86kg (killer)
    B) rxd Chins unbroken. Broke last 2 thrusters
    C) 120kg
    = massive session=😭

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nat and I completed our team 3km row before class, not completely convinced that was a good idea!! Completed in 12.14

    A) 66kg
    B) Wow that was tough. First 4 rounds of thrusters unbroken, then had to break them up. Pull ups in sets of two / three.
    C) 5rm - 92.5kg

    #yellowshirttuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Al on the freaking row. Ouch

    A) 35 squats.
    B) 25 thrusters first 3 rounds, then 20.
    Orange band pullups.
    C) 75 deads

    I'm free king exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, that row was a bit ouchie indeed!

    (A) 72kg

    (B) Rxd

    (C) 92.5kg

    ReplyDelete
  8. A) 90kg.
    B) Rx. I think i did this the right way??? Initially I thought that i had to do both the pull ups and thrusters every minute for 12 minutes ... I have to say, I was crapping my dacks. However one of the boys kinda pointed out the 1 & 2 .... That is on the first minute 9 thrusters, on the second minute pull ups .... if it was suppose to be both every minute, i apologise. But i would have died in minute 2. Having said that ... the way i completed it above got through unbroken sets - so I was happy with that.
    C) Got to 100 ... still had three attempts to go, but my legs wouldn't stop shaking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A) 95kg
    Tough as! Failed 3rd rep on the 6th set and stopped there, I was done.

    B) What Chantale said^^^ But we actually went for it! I gave up early on & just got through 5 rounds not for time. #worstnightmare

    C) N/A - feeling a little fatigued from this session plus the overhead work yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A) Was suppose to do 115, but did 105 x 1, 100 x 2, 95 x 2, 90 x 2 instead. I'm not the best at recovering quickly, so the EMOTM was hard, maybe 90 seconds and I could have done the 100.

    B) single arm 45lb dumbell thrusters and ring rows. Ring rows were tough for the last few rounds, I ended up taking another minute to catch up on the missed reps from the last 2 minutes

    C) made 140 and then went for 160, but only got out 3

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.