(A) Back Squat: 3-3-3-3
Build in load to a Heavy triple then perform another three sets at same load.
Practice Handstands/progressions or anything upside down between sets.
(B) Not For Time
10-8-6-4-2: Clean & Jerk: 61/43/35kg
Perform 5 Rows + 10 Push-ups after every set of C&J
Focus on quality of movement.
A) worked up to 120kg 3rm with azza.
ReplyDeleteB) Only had time for 4 rounds. @ 43kg
rows under fixed bar
worked on mobility
A). 120kgs
ReplyDeleteSlightly off today. These puppies felt heavy. We complete 5 sets of 5 last week and I did it at the same weight. I was aiming for at least 130 today.
B). 19.10 Rx'd
I know this wasn't for time, but the clock was on and force of habit to look up when I finished the WOD. I was concentrating on perfect cleans. But this workout smash me for some reason.
A) Deadlifts
ReplyDelete65,67.5,68.5, 70.5
B) 35kg, rows on rings.
PM PT with HC
ReplyDeleteCrossFit Total
Back Squat 121, 126, 128 kg (F) Not quite enough depth
Strict press 63kg (I attempt, was max effort)
Deadlift 131,141, 147kg (Had a bit more in the tank)
126 + 63 + 147kg = Crossfit Total 335kg (all PB's, stoked)
Big thanks to HC for terrific preparation. :O)
3 PB's in one day!! That's awesome!! 👏
DeleteThanks Aliysa. Almost felt as tall as Schwantzy after that session. :O)
DeleteA) 135kg - worked on free standing hand stand setups.
ReplyDeleteB) Rxd - untimed but reasonably paced, all ring rows unbroken, split the push-ups in the last two sets into 5's with a 2 second break at the 5 mark.
Pretty happy with that one.
A) 70kg + handstands
ReplyDeleteB) @40kg
A) 70kg + handstands
ReplyDeleteB) 43kg
(A) 92kg + some freestanding handstand practice and some HSPUs
ReplyDelete(B) Rxd
A) 55kg worked on some free standing hold practice
ReplyDeleteB) 20kg worked on technique so kept the weight low
really liked this wod !
A) 120
ReplyDeleteB) No overhead/chest for me for a while, did cleans/rows/sit ups
80x10 ,85x8, 90x6, 95x4, 100x2