A) 135, 153, 163, 163, 183, 153, 153 Bit of a brain snap here I thought it was only 5 sets not 7, I apologise to swantzy who's spirit I broke by making that mistake. Had to wind it back as the form was questionable on the 183.
B) Run 3.39 Was fab to have J-Bomb back with the Labbies this morning, also had another visitor, 8 week old Alexis came and hung out while her dad trained.....at 6am!! Tough little gal right there!
A) 170kgs B) 3.31 Run 7ttb 3kb swings Bit rusty with runing and Dl...Great to be back with the Labbies !
ReplyDeleteA) 40, 45, 50, 61, 61, 61, 61kg
ReplyDeleteB) 4min run, 9 + 22 @ knee up rings and 12kg KB
Oops, should be
DeleteA) 41, 46, 51, 61, 61, 61, 61kg
A) 135, 153, 163, 163, 183, 153, 153
ReplyDeleteBit of a brain snap here I thought it was only 5 sets not 7, I apologise to swantzy who's spirit I broke by making that mistake. Had to wind it back as the form was questionable on the 183.
B) 3:02 for the run. Wod rxd @ 9+3
A) 80,80,85,90,95,102,102
ReplyDeleteB) 3.43 run, 9 + 9 rx - really need to work on those push ups, a huge weakness for me!
I think actually my run was 3.53 not 3.43
DeleteA) 55,60,65,70,75,80,85
ReplyDeleteB) 4:04 run, 8 +3 Rxd
(A) 81, 86, 91, 96, 102, 104.5, 107
ReplyDelete(B) Rxd
Run - 3:54
AMRAP - 9+22
A). Weights same as Michael.
ReplyDeleteB). Run - 5 hours or it could've been 4.34. Very slow either way.
WOD Rx'd with 10 rounds even. First session back from a week of terminal man flu.
A) 75, 80, 85, 87.5, 90, 92.5, 95kg
ReplyDeleteB) Run 3.39
Was fab to have J-Bomb back with the Labbies this morning, also had another visitor, 8 week old Alexis came and hung out while her dad trained.....at 6am!! Tough little gal right there!
A) 100,105,110,115,120,125,135
ReplyDeleteB) Run - 2:44, AMRAP - 12 rounds even
A) 90, 100, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130kg
ReplyDeleteB) 9 + 14 RX
WOW! 12 rounds mitch, #machine ^ ^ ^
Sub run for row (Level 5) @2:57
Delete