A) 35,42,48,52,58 them 45 This mentally scared me coz I have somehow missed heavy squats since we did that 1rm. So I was glad to get them all and feel ok. Heavy, but ok.
B) omg. Struggle Street with t-rex forearms. And so freaking gassed.
18:58 Fitst round orange band 9/3 Rest on Red 6/6
Happy with DUs, one set unbroken and two sets with 29 unbroken.
(A) 65, 77, 89, 101, 106.5 Then 2 x 10 @ 83 Happy to have a bit of confidence back with my squats
(B) 12:53 Horizontal ring rows instead of pull ups. KBs and DUs all unbroken except for last set of DUs (27/8). Ring rows broken up any which way just to get them... forgot how ouchie they were!
A) 70, 84, 94, 92 (added up wrong should have been 102). Failed first rep of 107 ... Legs stiff from squat / jerk combo yesterday ... I owe you the volume squats. Legs are stiff and have the shakes. B) 14:10 Rx .... First set of pull ups were awesome. Butterfly's were tight, fluid and unbroken ..... The rest thereafter went to shit and I even had to break them up.
A) 33,39,45,51,57
ReplyDelete70% 43kg 2 sets x10
B) 16kg KB
Pulls up on red band
Practise D/U for 1 min
15:48
A. @80kg%
ReplyDelete44(5), 52(5), 60(3), 68(2), 72(2)
56kg(3) dropped down to 51(7), 40(10)
15:56 rxd
A) 95, 112, 130, 147,156, 130 x 10 x 2
ReplyDeleteB) 9:23 Rx
Shoulders are done after the farmers yesterday and all the shoulders today as well. DONE I SAY.
A) 35,42,48,52,58 them 45
ReplyDeleteThis mentally scared me coz I have somehow missed heavy squats since we did that 1rm. So I was glad to get them all and feel ok. Heavy, but ok.
B) omg. Struggle Street with t-rex forearms. And so freaking gassed.
18:58
Fitst round orange band 9/3
Rest on Red 6/6
Happy with DUs, one set unbroken and two sets with 29 unbroken.
(A) 65, 77, 89, 101, 106.5
ReplyDeleteThen 2 x 10 @ 83
Happy to have a bit of confidence back with my squats
(B) 12:53
Horizontal ring rows instead of pull ups. KBs and DUs all unbroken except for last set of DUs (27/8). Ring rows broken up any which way just to get them... forgot how ouchie they were!
A) 70, 84, 94, 92 (added up wrong should have been 102). Failed first rep of 107 ... Legs stiff from squat / jerk combo yesterday ... I owe you the volume squats. Legs are stiff and have the shakes.
ReplyDeleteB) 14:10 Rx .... First set of pull ups were awesome. Butterfly's were tight, fluid and unbroken ..... The rest thereafter went to shit and I even had to break them up.
A) 5@82.5, 5@97.5, 3@112.5, 3@127.5, 2@135, 10@105, 10@105
ReplyDeleteB) 7:30 RXD
A) 42 50 57 65 69.5 10x 54 10x 54
ReplyDeleteB) 10.19 first 12 pu unbroken
A) 5@61 - 5@72 - 3@83 - 2@93 - 2@100 - 10@77 - 10@77
ReplyDelete*My confidence is coming back with the back squat ;)
B) 14:45 - my arms struggled here, not my most efficient movements.
1x5 @ 70, 1x5 @ 83, 1x3 @ 96, 1x2 @ 105, 1x2 @ 115kg
ReplyDeleteb) 10:30rx
A) plus 2x10 @ 90kg
ReplyDelete