Left my office keys at home, so in at 5.15 for some "bonus" training. Pre-Class: Row 800m warm up Caught up on Back Squat, did 2 x single strict pullups and 6 x 24kg goblet squats (as hip openers) in between sets. Used fat bar for a change-up. 10@63kg, 8@ 73kg, 6@ 83kg, 4@93kg, 2@ 103,113,118,123kg Finisher 400m (1:59) First time under 2 min in 18 months...... A) deadlifts 6@ 103kg, 4 @ 123, 6@ 118, 8@113 B) Set up for 4 rounds (to allow time for mobility, and so I could go heavier than Rx'd for 4 rounds.) @ 65kg and 9kg wall ball 4 rnds 2+3, 2+1, 2+1, 2+2. All power cleans as singles, hands still on bar, but not T&G. Focus was on form, lifting heavy (@90%) and pacing/consistent for 4 rounds. Worked well, I certainly had nothing left for a round 5, out for the count..... Stretching and mobility last 5 min to finish. Felt best I have in ages this morning........ Great session today :O)
Left my office keys at home, so in at 5.15 for some "bonus" training.
ReplyDeletePre-Class:
Row 800m warm up
Caught up on Back Squat, did 2 x single strict pullups and 6 x 24kg goblet squats (as hip openers) in between sets.
Used fat bar for a change-up.
10@63kg, 8@ 73kg, 6@ 83kg, 4@93kg, 2@ 103,113,118,123kg
Finisher 400m (1:59) First time under 2 min in 18 months......
A) deadlifts 6@ 103kg, 4 @ 123, 6@ 118, 8@113
B) Set up for 4 rounds (to allow time for mobility, and so I could go heavier than Rx'd for 4 rounds.) @ 65kg and 9kg wall ball
4 rnds 2+3, 2+1, 2+1, 2+2. All power cleans as singles, hands still on bar, but not T&G. Focus was on form, lifting heavy (@90%) and pacing/consistent for 4 rounds. Worked well, I certainly had nothing left for a round 5, out for the count.....
Stretching and mobility last 5 min to finish.
Felt best I have in ages this morning........ Great session today :O)
A) 55kg (6) ,65kg,(4) 70kg (6),65kg (8)
ReplyDeleteB) 35kg P/C
6 kg wall ball
3+3
3+9
3
3+2
2+13
(A)100,110,100,110
ReplyDelete(B)RXD
3+1,3, 2+9, 2+11,2+6
Did this with the 6pm group. I haven't trained at night in so long, it was different.
ReplyDeletePart B only for me today.
3, 2+16, 2+9, 2+3, 2+5 Rxd
A) Deadlift
ReplyDelete6x100 - 4x120 - 6x110 - 8x120
B) RX
3+3, 2, 2, 2, 2
Plenty of rest here, not 100% effort today, broken sleep and sore legs from squat sesh earlier in the week