Tuesday, May 11, 2010

11/5/2010



WOD #1, (25min limit)
5 rounds
30 Double Unders
15 Wall Balls
15 Box Jumps

Rest

WOD #2
5 rounds of
Max Push-Ups
Perform 1 whole gasser after every max rep effort.
Record total reps


Post time/reps to comments



13 comments:

  1. I have put part 1 of the 1300+ photos I took on the weekend onto a stick and left it with Jody at the box. I will get another stick today for part 2. Everyone is welcome to borrow the stick & copy any photos they want - return to Jody/Glenn so the next person can borrow it. Note: I have only deleted a few (ag where the flash didn't go off), so I apologise for any unflattering shots still being in there! There's some really great shots though - especially of Amanda on the muscle-ups in all sorts of crazy positions on those rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOD 1 - 4 rounds plus 37 - ran out of time

    WOD 2 - 9:45 rxd (25,15,15,15,11)

    ReplyDelete
  3. More animal than man! haha
    I love that photo as i remember that moment so well, we were all exhausted but i wanted to finish the run strong and I took the bag from Courtney and said "i'm taking this fucker home" and we accelerated to the finish line.
    Only the four of us know what we went through around that famous racetrack.... I'll never forget it. On the home straight was the best feeling.
    We worked so hard for eachother in every event, Jody, Courtney, Joe, Justine and Shane....just amazing people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOD 1: 13:05
    WOD 2: 8:33 106 push-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to say a special "Thank You" to our Sponsors, I know by looking around and speaking with other athletes that no other boxes receive the kind of support that we do.

    So thanks to Joe and Judy Bennett from Penrith Air Supply for supplying us with our T-Shirts and Jackets, Austral Bricks for providing us with our Accommodation for the weekend and Terry White Chemist for our Strapping Tape, without our wonderful sponsors our weekend just simply would not have been the same.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOD 1 rxd
    19:52
    finally strung double unders together

    WOD 2
    7:03
    59 reps in total

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOD 1 - 19:58 as rxd
    WOD 2 - 7:34 with 39 reps

    Really enjoyed today's workout.

    And ditto to V's comments about our sponsors. I certainly do appreciate their generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wanted to say thankyou also to the sponsors and also big thanks to HC. Who put so much of his personal time in every saturday for the last 8 weeks to have us all as prepared as we possibly could be, not to mention the hours he spent picking the team and the mental anguish he would have gone through over both days. It was really awesome to have a coach there to plan tactics so as athletes we could just focus on our lifts and movements.
    Thankyou Glenn, it meant a lot to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOD 1 22:22 - single skips

    WOD 2 - I think about 55 push ups - I lost count somewhere in their lol, so Shane says that counts as none, but I reakon 55 sounds better haha!! Scaled the run still due to injury- 1/2 gasser -Didn't get a time

    ReplyDelete
  10. wod 1 - 13:04 rxd

    wod 2 - 8 something with 68 push ups

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOD 1 - 11:47 R`xd. Ha Ha.!!! Shane and Justine know what I mean

    WOD 2 - 9:50 160 pushups. Ha Ha.!!!! Jordan Knows what I mean

    Jody !!! total time 26:37 just missed the 25 mins . Should of only had 4 mins rest n then I would of met your challenge YEAH???

    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again for my 2nd day there.
    WOD1-scaled down 3rnds 30 single skips,15 wall balls(4kg), 15 step ups. 11:13
    WOD2-9:13(I think) 25 push ups from knees (I think!)
    Amazing experience again, looking forward to pushing harder next time.
    Shane thanks for Epsom salts tip, very soothing!
    Thanks to Glenn & Jody for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOD 1
    17:02 as RXD

    WOD 2
    7:39
    Push ups - 30, 15, 10, 10, 10
    Total - 75

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.