Wednesday, May 12, 2010

12/5/2010


Congratulations Jen "CHOOK" on qualifying for CrossFit Games, Masters. Carson Los Angeles USA. All of CFP will be cheering for you.
WOD 7 Rounds
25 Walking lunges (5kg plate overhead)
12 KB Swings
12 Ring Dips
Skills
Something you suck at...
Post time to comments

14 comments:

  1. WOD: 30:09 Rxd

    First time for ringdips at that amount unassisted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Jen,!!!!! I have seen you training for many years now and I was there when you started to teach, and I know how many times you have been completely out of your comfort zone, but you have continually persevered and got the job done. There are very few people I know who can perform outside their safe little domain, but you do it so well and you should be very proud of yourself like we are of you and I know your family are of you. All our best wishes are with you now , during , and after the Games. Fantastic. Lynne Courtney Jordan & Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen you are a legend!!! You are my hero!!! I am sooooo excited for you!!! You go girl!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOD - 27:45 (red band ring dips)
    Skills - Pull Ups (God knows I need the practice)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOD : 21:34
    KB - 20k
    Walk lunge - 10kg

    I didnt have a 24k KB, so i walked lunge with a 10k weight plate to make up for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOD: 15:47 As RX'd

    Congratulations Jen for making the Masters comp in Carson! :)

    WOOO!! I can't waitto cheer you on over there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOD: 34:38 as rxd! I can't believe I got all those ring dips out unassisted. It took me a long while, but I did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Jen, you should be so, so proud of yourself!!

    wod - 25:11 rxd

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOD 21:32 r`xd

    ReplyDelete
  10. That news is such a buzz Jen..
    You're a strong woman getting stronger and more capable as you use your determination to continue moving forward...
    Love it... and very exciting with Masters really about take off in Australia in Crossfit.
    You're a leader Jen, though not just to Masters, to what we can all do if we just take a chance, have a go and believe...

    WOD 19:32 24kg KB, 10kg Plate.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOD: 21:20
    Scaled - red band and 12KB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go Jen!!!! So proud of you pocket rocket! You are an inspiration and you should be so proud of yourself for this amazing achievement xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOD
    18:23

    Skills
    Butterfly pull ups

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Jen!!!
    Thats awesome, we will be cheering for you down in Canberra!!!
    Good luck in your prep... whoooo!!!

    Kylie CF Base

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.