Well, I hate wall balls, so that's what I did. 4 sets of WB using 6kg, between upper & lower target.
Then I practiced KB swings using 20kg & 24kg. 20kg - I can do quite a few of them! 24kg - I did about 3 of them! YAY!
WOD 15mins only due to PT session following straight after: 3 rounds + 30. Used 20kg KB for first set of 20, 20kg for 10 & 16kg for 10 on the second & third sets. So I am really happy with this!
Thanks for another great PT session Glenn. Worked on snatch, snatch balance, single arm KB cleans & snatches.
Strength: Power Clean 65kg @5 ( not my best lifts this morning)
WOD: 4 Rounds + 34
Pull ups close to chest to bar not quite there yet.
Awsome to see all the morning crew get through the 1st set of 20 straight Kettle bell swings this morning I dont think that there would of been any room left in the box
worked on wall balls, thanks V for showing me, was able to get 10 out pretty easy once i knew what i was doing wrong :)
WOD - 3rnd + 4KB + 26 Scaled blue band for pull ups. Had to stop with the KB on the 4th round, need some work on that, probably doing something wrong coz i was in a fair amount of pain... kept going with the ring dips and pull ups
SKILLS: Pull Ups
ReplyDeleteWOD: 4 rounds I think. I might have completed 5 but I lost count.
Skills: Standing on a Swiss ball, while overhead squatting a 15kg Bar! Fun stuff! haha
ReplyDeleteWOD: As RX'd
7 Full Rounds + 22reps
Strength Training..1RM Deadlift @ 130kg
ReplyDeleteWOD: As RX'd
4 Rounds + 22
First WOD where i have been able to do as RX'd. Really happy with the both deadlift's & WOD.
Well, I hate wall balls, so that's what I did.
ReplyDelete4 sets of WB using 6kg, between upper & lower target.
Then I practiced KB swings using 20kg & 24kg. 20kg - I can do quite a few of them! 24kg - I did about 3 of them! YAY!
WOD 15mins only due to PT session following straight after: 3 rounds + 30. Used 20kg KB for first set of 20, 20kg for 10 & 16kg for 10 on the second & third sets. So I am really happy with this!
Thanks for another great PT session Glenn. Worked on snatch, snatch balance, single arm KB cleans & snatches.
wod: 3+12 rxd chest to bar was hard today!
ReplyDeleteStrength: Power Clean 65kg @5 ( not my best lifts this morning)
ReplyDeleteWOD: 4 Rounds + 34
Pull ups close to chest to bar not quite there yet.
Awsome to see all the morning crew get through the 1st set of 20 straight Kettle bell swings this morning I dont think that there would of been any room left in the box
Practiced OHS, push jerk, split jerk
ReplyDeletethnx HC, Shane-o and jussy for helping me
WOD 3 rounds + 32
rxd
chest 2 bar were hard
4+20 20kg KB, I'm done using 16kg KB.
ReplyDeleteworked on wall balls, thanks V for showing me, was able to get 10 out pretty easy once i knew what i was doing wrong :)
ReplyDeleteWOD - 3rnd + 4KB + 26
Scaled blue band for pull ups.
Had to stop with the KB on the 4th round, need some work on that, probably doing something wrong coz i was in a fair amount of pain... kept going with the ring dips and pull ups