@Home I wasn't sure if I'd have enough time for the WOD today so I practised power clean and jerk while my son was having a nap. Couldn't rack more than 55kg. Still knackered from my 4 days on @ CFP! Push jerk stayed @ 55kg too because I want to stop using the racks whenever I can. Joshy was starting to wake up so I tried deadlift 1rm and hit 125kg. No squats yet. Still giving my poor sore adductors a rest!
Left the house at 6.45am today to do the WOD. Pulled the door closed... and my keys were inside! Had to phone a friend to look up locksmiths for me (lucky I had my phone!). Waited for over an hour for the locksmith. Tried to keep warm by doing squats, lunges & pushups. I was absolutely freezing by the time the locksmith arrived! $77 bucks later...
That photo is great Lynne blitzing that run better than Phar Lap. Lynne was about 8th leaving 1st coming home wished I took out a trifecta. Jo you missed a great WOD
Not my best performance today. In the time I completed this WOD, you could have driven half way to the harbour bridge.
ReplyDeleteTime 32:45 Rxd.
WOD - 31:11 50kg DL, 6kg WB
ReplyDelete@Home
ReplyDeleteI wasn't sure if I'd have enough time for the WOD today so I practised power clean and jerk while my son was having a nap. Couldn't rack more than 55kg. Still knackered from my 4 days on @ CFP! Push jerk stayed @ 55kg too because I want to stop using the racks whenever I can.
Joshy was starting to wake up so I tried deadlift 1rm and hit 125kg. No squats yet. Still giving my poor sore adductors a rest!
Left the house at 6.45am today to do the WOD. Pulled the door closed... and my keys were inside! Had to phone a friend to look up locksmiths for me (lucky I had my phone!). Waited for over an hour for the locksmith. Tried to keep warm by doing squats, lunges & pushups. I was absolutely freezing by the time the locksmith arrived! $77 bucks later...
ReplyDeleteThat photo is great Lynne blitzing that run better than Phar Lap. Lynne was about 8th leaving 1st coming home wished I took out a trifecta.
ReplyDeleteJo you missed a great WOD
24.42 rxd