Sunday, May 30, 2010

30/5/2010

WOD #1
5 Deadlifts (N-50/30)(I-80/50)(A-120/70)
5 Pushups
5 Box Jumps (A-10/5Dbells)

WOD #2
100 KB Snatches
If the bell touches the floor its a 5 Pullup penalty
N-16/8.. I-20/12.. A-24/16

8 comments:

  1. Wod 1: Int - 20 Rounds + 5
    Wod 2: Int - 3:46 20kgs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wod 1: Intermediate. 13 rnds
    Wod 2: Intermediate 3:48 20kg

    Shane you just got me on that one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wod 1: Nov - 11 Rnds + 6
    Wod 2: Nov - 3:46 8kg

    I had a really good day with the team. Thanks for the support everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOD 1: 12 rounds + 11 (intermediate). Push ups got me (as usual)
    WOD 2: don't know time, but I got them all out without doing pull ups (12kg). My forearms have horrible, swollen, tender bruises on them.

    It was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha Michael, you did heaps well in that 2nd WOD. It was awesome to be by your side going rep for rep! Definitely a highlight to the day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOD 1 Intermediate 15+11

    WOD 2 12k 4.13 think ! no pull ups great bruise but.

    As usual great day out and did ya notice once again CFP had the largest attendance,Congrats to those who competed for the 1st time, there is no better feeling than getting the 1st WOD over and done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Intermediate
    WOD 1- 12+5

    WOD 2- 5.11- no pull ups which was awesome, but wrists are bruised, and a little sore.

    But awesome day out loved it, bring on the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOD 1
    11 rounds + 9

    WOD 2 not sure of time but didn`t DNF n finished 3rd in heat

    Advanced Level.

    My Goal is to be able to do every WOD unscaled and to do it yesterday with Megan Smith in my heat was an awesome feeling, even though 70KG Deadifts give my nerves hell and box jumping for first time ever with 10kg was a bit scary, I did it and I am so pleased with my performance.
    Well done Jordan on your efforts too.

    What a great turn out of all our CFP crew and congrats to all who competed and supported. Fantastic day

    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.