Monday, May 31, 2010

31/5/2010

The CFP Gang at Brookvale Open Day

Strength
Back Squat
Find your 1rm
Compare http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2010/04/1442010.html#comments


WOD AMRAP 20min
5 Burpees
7 Ring Push-Ups
9 Front Squat 40/30
1/2 Gasser
Compare http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2010/03/2432010_25.html#comments

Post loads/Rounds to comments

8 comments:

  1. 1Rm Backsquat. 120kg
    Not my true 1Rm Still abit sore after yesterday

    Wod 6rnds + 27 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practiced OHS
    I'm really improving with these which I'm pleased about
    worked up to 27kg managed it well :)

    awesome turn out tonight guys :)
    thnx col, for pushing me and V for the encouragement
    during it and jussy :D
    great work btw juss did well seing u have an injury

    WOD:
    9+4 rxd

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1RM Back Squat- 112.5kg- NEW PB!!

    WOD- 5+ 12 rxd, wanted to do better - but I'm happy that I ran all the gassers tonight didn't walk any of them

    Thanks to Col and Justine for pushing me through when those gassers started to get hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said Courtney , Justine you did so well tonight.

    Courtney well done on your OHS very impressive, you re doing great.

    Mum 50KG dead lift PB you can now officially deadlift your granddaughter and soon it will be me too. HA HA . I am amazed how strong you are getting, thanks to the help from HC and C !!

    WOD r`xd 11 + 13

    Adios

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back Squat: 85kg

    WOD: 8+23 Rxd (20 Double Unders instead of Gasser due to rain)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Back Squat: 1RM today was 100, 110(f)

    Love it that Justine and Gillian topped that !
    Focus and determined girls - that's very cool
    A great move to be STRONG in..

    WOD: 9Rnds+5Burpees in 20min as Rxd
    = 50 Burpees, 63 Ring Pushups, 81 Front Squats
    which would be 81squats of 40kg = 3240kg total power output during WOD in lifting bar weight alone.

    There was such good energy in work being done around the box tonight by everyone.
    It was just good.

    The Amazing Family Fitzharris continue to apply themselves wholeheartedly and vigorously to achieving superhealth and fitness again..

    Courtney equalled my WOD rounds and it was both fun and impressive to workout with you tonight Courts (Did you see I kept my arms going during the run ???) OHS result was very nice too girl. BE STRONG
    Lynn totally kicked that WOD's ass and everyone else's behind her.. fantastic - plus Margaret and Jordans' energy was really good fun to have around as that WOD brought us to our knees.
    Jordans muscle ups are going off too...

    Freak me out - I enjoyed tonight's workout

    Thanks gang

    ReplyDelete
  7. back squat 1rm - 112.5kg

    I've hurt my shoulder and i'm not supposed to be doing most push or pulling movements so i subbed the movements with
    5 box jumps
    7 kb snatches (16kg)
    9 back squats (40kg)

    8+12 rounds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yer I saw that col :)
    thnx for the right up

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.