Thursday, May 13, 2010

Rest Day

Strength
Deadlift
Find your 1rm

WOD 3 rounds
5 Deadlifts @ 60% 1rm
10 T2B
15 Power Clean @ 60%

Post loads/time to comments

9 comments:

  1. Deadlift: 1RM
    165kg

    WOD:
    Deadlifts as Rxd (100kg = 60% of 1RM deadlift)
    T2B Rxd (with bent legs though not a pike)
    Power Clean (60kg = 36% of 1RM Deadlift)

    Time: 11.35

    Trying to focus on intensity during wod's that I'm proficient in the skills used.
    Happy with overall intensity, I'd say about a 90% effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strength - Deadlifts 198kg (1RM)

    WOD: 11:52.
    (Deadlifts - 100kg, Power Clean - 60kg)

    Not happy with workout today. I should have been froathing at the mouth as I all I had to do was lift heavy stuff. But I pulled up 12kg short of my 1RM P.B. and just couldn't get it together for the WOD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1RM dead lift 85Kg

    WOD 9:21

    52.5KG Dead lift (just above 60% 1RM)
    42.5KG Power clean

    Well Done Kylie on your deadlifts today . Very Impressive.

    Adios Amigos

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG my shoulders & pecs are soooooooooooo sore today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. DeadLift 125kg

    WOD: 11.33 - 75Kg/DL & 40kg/PC

    Daniel, I'm with you. If there was 1 person in the box that could come close to Rxd it would be Justine, nicely chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1RM Deadlift - 125kg

    WOD: 12.41 or something like that - 40kg

    I could have done so much better, but just wasn't feeling real strong today..

    Thanks to Lyn for pushing me through those last reps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1RM Deadlift 83.5kg

    WOD: 17:something - 50kg DL / 30kg PC

    Had a really hard time getting the bar off the ground for the last round of deadlifts. Felt like quitting, but i didnt...

    ReplyDelete
  8. didn't find my 1rm, diid 80kg easy, mum wouldnt let me go anhy heavier just aswell though coz my back is killing still form weekend..

    had to change the WOD up a bit coz of my back.

    5 rounds
    5 push ups
    10 T2B
    15 air squats
    5:40

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deadlift:
    160kg

    WOD:
    15:26 - 100kg DL / 70kg PC

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.