Monday, May 24, 2010

Rest Day

The "GANG" at Regionals

For those coming in to CFP

Strength
Deadlift
5,5,5,5

WOD 3rounds for time
30 Box Jumps
21 Snatch Grip Deadlifts 80/50
30 Pull-Ups

Post Loads/time to comments

10 comments:

  1. Deadlifts: 5@100,5@110,5@120,5@130,5@143

    WOD:20:05 USED 50KG For Snatch Grip Deadlifts

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5RM @ 143kgs each attempt

    WOD: 27:15 (red band - pull ups). 90 pull ups at my body weight is a killer. I seriously need to loose about 20kgs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to miss today's session! I have to travel to Canberra for a few days for work, so won't be back in to CFP until Thursday :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deadlifts - used 40kg and just worked on technique

    WOD - 20:35
    scaled red band for pull ups, and 30kg Deadlifts, again working on technique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deadlifts:

    5 @ 140
    5 @ 150
    5 @ 160
    3 @ 165

    WOD:

    15:28 Rx'd

    Good heavy wod!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has just been posted on the Crossfit Brookvale website:-

    Open Day Hints
    Activities you should work on

    Box Jump
    Kettlebell Snatch
    Push Ups
    Pull Ups
    Deadlifts

    ReplyDelete
  7. DeadLift

    5 @ 90kg
    5 @ 90kg
    5 @ 100kg
    5 @ 100kg

    WOD: 20.08 Rxd

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well the master has now returned to chook. Not quite hen and golden egg status yet. As from last weekend I did not qualify for the games in USA. But, thats ok it is important for the sport that only golden eggs compete.

    So with that being said I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart, for all
    your well wishes, kind words, support and the millions of high fives.

    It has been an awesome 2 weeks and the journey to get there has been great. So let the journey continue in the great compainship of the awesome cross fitters' and our outstanding leaders and trainers at CFP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deadlift 100kg

    WOD- 29:46 60kg snatch grip deadlifts
    I should have chosen a lighter weight
    Lesson learnt!
    Used red band for last set of pullups cause I just had nothing left.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 105kg deadlift

    WOD: 22.18- step ups and box pullups- weight as rx'd - pull ups killed tonight, got nice torn skin to prove it haha!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.