Friday, May 28, 2010

Rest Day

Downtime at Regionals

For those coming to CFP

Strength
Snatch/Power Snatch
3,3,3,3

WOD 3 rounds for time
20-40-20 Shuttle Drill
8 Front Squats (Use 5rm weight from last week)
16 Push-Ups (Cheeck to ground)

We did this WOD last week as a 5 rounder with a 1min rest between rounds. Aproach this WOD with confidence, that you have the ability/fitness level to attack this 3 rounder. Anyone that didnt perform this last week or is new to the group will be under the direction of the Coaches on duty.

Compare http://crossfitpenrith.blogspot.com/2010/05/rest-day_20.html

Post loads/time to comments

8 comments:

  1. SKILLS:
    Snatch: 30kg, 35kg, 35kg,

    WOD:
    8:42.
    Started squats at 80kgs, but crashed and burned early after first set. Then dropped to 60kgs - last weeks 5RM was 75kg. Disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snatch: 20kg x 3, F22.5kg, 20kg x3, 22.5kg x 3, F22.5kg, F22.5kg

    Feeling weak and blergh after a few days off CF + different eating & sleeping patterns. An interesting lesson learned as a result.

    WOD - 9:39 using 37.5kg (which felt bloody heavy!)
    Last week I averaged <3mins per round (excluding rests), this week I averaged 3:13 per round.

    PT session afterwards (excellent as usual, thanks HC!):
    Deadlifts 75kg x 5, 75kg x 5
    Bench press: 40kg x 3 then 5 sets of max reps at 30kg: 15,13,11,10,10 for total of 59 reps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Does any one know the address to Brookvale Box and also Registration times Sunday Morning for Open day Comp. I will Probably have a spare seat also if any one needs a lift.

    Gracias Crew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Address is 20 Wattle Road Brookvale. I think the start time was listed as 8.30am. I would love a lift Lynne! Or I could drive and take 3 passengers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Skills
    snatch:40,45,45,45

    Wod 6:45 60kg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snatch:
    3 @ 37.5kg
    3 @ 40kg Failed (made 2 reps only)
    3 @ 40kg

    WOD: 10.00min Rxd @ 52.5kg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did the snatch today.
    3 @ 60kg
    3 @ 60kg
    3 @ 65kg
    Landed all attempts.
    Had 2 attempts at 70kg and landed the second.

    Worked on some things i suck at
    HSPU to 2 mats
    Tabata Push Ups 5 reps.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.