Tough WOD. Last time I did a wod with MU's in it I left it defeat me, physically and mentally. Not this time. Had my shit sorted today.
5 Full Rounds + 1MU As RX'd
Hahaha Lynne you're to funny!
You should embrace your accomplishments. So you didn't get turn out and deadlifts are hard, but this is what you train for, if it were easy you would get board and probably turn to hard drugs and alcohol! haha Well maybe? I kow i probably would. haha You did great!!! So smile!
I have hurt my shoulder/back, so taking a few rest days :( I think I did it on the 1RM bench press. It's getting better though...
ReplyDeleteWOD 3 + 1. Scaled 120kg and not quite full turn out on the muscle ups.
ReplyDeleteThats the standard at CFP. Full turn out at the bottom.
7 Rounds. MU off Box and 80kg DeadLift.
ReplyDelete6rnds + 8 - Muscle Ups on Ab Mat
ReplyDeletePete Knight said...
ReplyDelete4 Rounds + 2 reps as requested @ 112.5kg Deadlift
Deadlifts destroy my life!!!!!!!
Ditto Jody WOD 3 + 1 75kg deadlifts, and need to work on full turnout in muscle ups, starting muscle up from bent arms.
ReplyDelete*Note to:next skills session.
Ditto Pierre Bear Knight. "deadlifts destroy my life too" !!!!!!!
Managed three full HSPU today . Even that didnt cheer me up
Adios Amigos
Tough WOD. Last time I did a wod with MU's in it I left it defeat me, physically and mentally. Not this time. Had my shit sorted today.
ReplyDelete5 Full Rounds + 1MU As RX'd
Hahaha Lynne you're to funny!
You should embrace your accomplishments. So you didn't get turn out and deadlifts are hard, but this is what you train for, if it were easy you would get board and probably turn to hard drugs and alcohol! haha Well maybe? I kow i probably would. haha You did great!!! So smile!
Dropped in during open box time and did my own WOD, avoiding exercises that would aggravate my injury.
ReplyDelete3 rounds for time of
200m run
21 sit ups
15 box jumps (24inch)
9 deadlifts @ 60kg
Time: 14:20
Practiced snatch with dowel.
Handstand Pushups is down to 1 ab mat.
ReplyDeleteMuscle ups are improving.
Wod: 5 rnds - Jumping Mup's, 100kg Deadlifts
WOD: 7rnds (DLs: 3@55kg, 4@50kg)
ReplyDeleteLost skin on the Deadlift, woohoo, now I really feel part of the team.
Tried HSPU with band for first time...not very graceful but got there!
Thanks to Shane and Glenn for the great coaching!
9Rounds
ReplyDeleteMuscle up transitions off the box
70kg Deadlifts (100% not 150% of body weight)
WOD
ReplyDelete3 rounds even as RXD
112.5kg deadlifts and full turn out at the bottom of the muscle ups
WOD: 8 rounds plus 9. Glad when the bell went and I didn't have to do any more deadlifts!
ReplyDelete80kg deads, muscle up transitions on rings.
WOD: 4 rounds + 11 - MU on box - 140kgs deads
ReplyDeleteMy rxd deads was 170kgs. Obviously I need to drop some weight before this WOD rocks around again.