Can manage 1 full HSPU with good recovery in between each one, Jody worked it out that if I did fully as r`xd it would take me about 6 hours (Oh Goody just in time for my 4.30pm RPM Class). Well Done V for doing WOD unscaled
A LITTLE FRUSTRATED!!!!!! I THOUGHT I HAD NAILED GETTING IN AND OUT OF THE BANDS FOR HSPU. BUT NOOOOOOOO. TODAY IS THE CLOSEST IVE EVER COME TO GIVING IN....GLAD OF YOUR HELP JODY
A bunch of experienced regulars in the 9:30am group today, so after coaching the STRENGTH element & running through the standards for the WOD i decided to join the group for this one. 10:38 @ 40kg & blue band. Thanks guys, i had a ball
Power Clean
ReplyDelete80, 80, 80 70% 1RM
WOD 10:18 with a blue and red band for HSPU
Pleased with my progress on HSPU at high reps. Been doing alot of work on them.
Power Clean
ReplyDelete80, 80, 80.
WOD: 23 minutes something - way too long. I need to work on the HSPU - big time.
Power Clean 37.5, 40, 42.5 KG
ReplyDeleteWOD red band 11:05.
Can manage 1 full HSPU with good recovery in between each one, Jody worked it out that if I did fully as r`xd it would take me about 6 hours (Oh Goody just in time for my 4.30pm RPM Class).
Well Done V for doing WOD unscaled
Adios
A LITTLE FRUSTRATED!!!!!! I THOUGHT I HAD NAILED GETTING IN AND OUT OF THE BANDS FOR HSPU. BUT NOOOOOOOO. TODAY IS THE CLOSEST IVE EVER COME TO GIVING IN....GLAD OF YOUR HELP JODY
ReplyDeletePower clean: 30kg, 32.5kg, 32.5kg (1RM is 42.5kg)
ReplyDeleteWOD - heavily scaled due to shoulder injury
9:59 (30kg, 20kg strict press instead of HSPU)
Injuries are a real nuisance!
Your HSPU calculation is funny Lynne! And wow! big it up for V doing all those HSPUs unassisted! Way to go!
Power clean
ReplyDelete55,55,55
WOD: 15:23
Red Band for HSPU
Power Clean:
ReplyDelete5 @ 43kg
5 @ 43kg
5 @ 43kg
WOD: 20.03 Rxd using Rustie (43kg)
A bunch of experienced regulars in the 9:30am group today, so after coaching the STRENGTH element & running through the standards for the WOD i decided to join the group for this one.
ReplyDelete10:38 @ 40kg & blue band.
Thanks guys, i had a ball
Power Clean
ReplyDelete5 @ 60kg
5 @ 60kg
5 @ 60kg
WOD
13:40 as RXD
Tried some vertical leaps after the WOD and got 62cm
Power Clean
ReplyDelete5@37.5
5@37.5
5@37.5
probably more than 70% but really not sure of my 1RM weight. It was definitely doable
WOD - 13.03
Hang Power clean- 32.5kg
HSPU on box
TNNB - Got the swing going but toes nowhere near Bar