Saturday, June 26, 2010

26/6/2010

Mitch a picture of concentration at Brooky Open Day

Warm Up

5 x 1/2 Gasser with 1:2 work/rest ratio


WOD AMRAP 20min

5 Thrusters 50/40

10 Pull Ups

20 Push Ups

30 Squats


Post times to comments

3 comments:

  1. Did the 7am WOD today so I could catch up with Sarah. Yay! So nice to see you again Sarah!!!!

    WOD: 6 rounds + 25 (used 20kg & subbed sit ups for push ups due to injury). Very happy with my pullups today, as I got more reps out without stopping than ever before - first 10 without stopping (that's a record for me), and then 6-8 for the rest. Probably helped that I used a light weight & wasn't doing pushups!!!

    Also enjoyed team training with Chris & Jen today. Had to sub a couple of the exercises though.

    Thanks also for such a fun Fight Night on Friday! I've never seen contact boxing before, so it was pretty interesting and entertaining as a spectator, and heaps of fun as a competitor. I think Purrjo the Hell Cat got mugged on the way there, cos it was Purrjo the Laughing Cat who was in the ring! I just couldn't stop laughing! Jody was so scared of me he forgot to put his mask on! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D

    Team Training a buzz again today. Thanks Shane, VRON and Xena for making it such a great team to be a part of.

    The highlight today for me came from Matt Rush who pushed himself to do way more then what was expected of him in the OHS. It is that type of ferocity that inspires me at CFP to do more and do better. Thanks Matt.

    Courage, Ferocity, Pride.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jody and everyone else for cheering me on in the end. It felt great and i had a really good time. I need to get used to working in a team and today was a good start!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.