Wednesday, June 30, 2010

30/6/2010

Paigey Poo

Skills
Rings, Rope, Handstands,HSPU (Any one or all)

WOD 20 min AMRAP
20 Double Unders
15 SDHP 40/30kg
7 Ring Dips

Post rounds to comments

7 comments:

  1. Skills
    Worked on HSPU,Hanging from rings with False Grip,

    WOD:6RNDS*38

    5&6 ROUNDS I WAS ABLE TO STRING 15&20Double unders together i was very pleased with this.

    Congrats to everyone in the lab rats as we all progressed with a skill this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So with the slight UPSCALE of 15 SDHP instead of 5 SDHP:

    WOD: 10 Full Rounds + 30reps As RX'd

    I actually ended up enjoying the 15 SDHP... weird huh!

    Worked on Hand Stand Pushups New PR of 2 @ one ab mat.

    Good to see Glenn training up the back too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. worked on double unders very pleased i strung 32 together
    WOD 9 + 3 though a question mark on a few of the ring dips on depth but overall very pleased with my double unders today

    ReplyDelete
  4. HSPU for skills

    WOD: 5 rounds + 20
    (half red band for dips)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did some work on the rope climb today with Jules.

    WOD 7 + 35 R'xd.

    Practiced double unders on saturday and got the rythmn back today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really missing my workouts with the Lab Rats. I am sick with a yukky cold :( Back soon I hope. sniffle, snuffle... cough, cough...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 8 Full Rounds, used Trustie Rustie @ 33kg.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.