Lynne & I kicked arse on the DL's!!! 3 @ 70kg, 3 @ 80kg, 3 @85kg PB
Then, just to see what happened... 2 @ 90kg PB, 1 @ 92.5kg PB!
Unfortunately didn't kick arse on the WOD! 16:40 as rxd. Did about 30 DL on the first round just on my left arm as I couldn't get it to land evenly. Then Jussy gave me a great tip: push the bar down to the ground. Still had to do a few extra reps, but heaps better - thanks Jus!
Then had another great PT session with HC. Bench press (4 @ 40kg), weighted pullups (1 @ 6.5kg) and trying to perfect the full snatch.
Good work today by all, great job Jo with your deadlifts, I called it a day when I PB`d my 1rm lift @ 90Kg, (never thought i would ever do that , so stoked). Really enjoyed this accuracy driven WOD today
R`xd 12:10 Glad you were watching my last set of Chest to Bar HC cos I think I would of done the last rep again cos I thought I was short of chest , but you called TIME n your the Boss so that was good enough for me!!!!
WOD 15:51 Need to work on my squats for my wall balls and try to do pull ups but need to do jumping pull ups during the WOD. But next time will do all the pull ups with full hang.
Thanks Jodie & Glenn for your coaching. Love the morning class so much positive energy:)
5 one arm deadlifts left hand @45kg 5 one arm deadlifts right hand @45kg 10 thrusters @45kg instead of wall balls 10 chest to bar Time 11:32 didnot have a ball so went thrusters instead and a first time for one arm deadlifts and chest to bar -chest to bar really hurt me.Pain is merely weakness leaving the body,i hope to come into the box soon and do a workout with u guys.
Not my best effort tonight. Struggled to keep the bar even on the one arm deadlifts and kept losing count on my reps. Wasn't really in the right head space for a WOD. A bit too much joking around from me tonight, but it was a fun WOD!!
Wod: 15:18 scaled to one arm ring pulls cos of my bad shoulder. Those 1 arm deads were difficult! My left arm was so much better than my right... weird considering i'm right handed. Good wod, thanks Glenn.
You've been posting some good times. Would be great to have you there to push everyone to that other gear. We need to all become the fittest on the PLANET! ;) haha
Deadlift: 3-3-3
ReplyDeleteBased on 1RM of 167.5
80% = 134, 85% = 142.375, 90% = 150.75
Actual lifts
3 x 135kg, 3 x 142.5kg, 3 x 152.5kg
Felt like I could've got another 1 or 2 reps on last set, so hopefully next 1RM attempt will go up to reflect that.
WOD: 25.02 Rxd
Chest to bar were killers, and was ultra strict on what did or didn't count as a 1 arm deadlift.
Good challenging WOD.
Lynne & I kicked arse on the DL's!!!
ReplyDelete3 @ 70kg, 3 @ 80kg, 3 @85kg PB
Then, just to see what happened...
2 @ 90kg PB, 1 @ 92.5kg PB!
Unfortunately didn't kick arse on the WOD! 16:40 as rxd.
Did about 30 DL on the first round just on my left arm as I couldn't get it to land evenly. Then Jussy gave me a great tip: push the bar down to the ground. Still had to do a few extra reps, but heaps better - thanks Jus!
Then had another great PT session with HC. Bench press (4 @ 40kg), weighted pullups (1 @ 6.5kg) and trying to perfect the full snatch.
Good work today by all, great job Jo with your deadlifts, I called it a day when I PB`d my 1rm lift @ 90Kg, (never thought i would ever do that , so stoked). Really enjoyed this accuracy driven WOD today
ReplyDeleteR`xd 12:10
Glad you were watching my last set of Chest to Bar HC cos I think I would of done the last rep again cos I thought I was short of chest , but you called TIME n your the Boss so that was good enough for me!!!!
Adios Amigos
Do you like my new Blogger icon? I love it... purr... purr... purr
ReplyDeleteStrength: Rounded up on last two to make it easier on the weights being added.
ReplyDelete@ 80% - 140kgs
@ 85% - 148.75kgs (150kg)
@ 90% - 157.3kgs (160kg)
WOD:
10:00 As RX'd
Not to happy. Had broken reps on most sets and missed about 3 per side each set roughly on the deadlift cause the bar was un-even.
God WOD today Glenn, Thanks :)
Strength
ReplyDelete3rm 80kg
80%
85%
90%
haha my mind has gone blank I can't remember the weight
:(
WOD
RXd 12:38
Strength
ReplyDeleteDeadlifts 3rm
80%-100kf
85%-120kg
90%-130kg
WOD
15:51
Need to work on my squats for my wall balls and try to do pull ups but need to do jumping pull ups during the WOD. But next time will do all the pull ups with full hang.
Thanks Jodie & Glenn for your coaching. Love the morning class so much positive energy:)
DeadLifts 3rm:
ReplyDelete@ 80% - 104kg - lifted 105kg
@ 85% - 110.5kgs - lifted 112kg
@ 90% - 117kgs
WOD: 11.29 Rxd
5 one arm deadlifts left hand @45kg
ReplyDelete5 one arm deadlifts right hand @45kg
10 thrusters @45kg instead of wall balls
10 chest to bar
Time 11:32
didnot have a ball so went thrusters instead and a first time for one arm deadlifts and chest to bar -chest to bar really hurt me.Pain is merely weakness leaving the body,i hope to come into the box soon and do a workout with u guys.
Deadlifts
ReplyDelete3 @ 130kg
3 @ 140kg
3 @ 150kg
WOD
14:00 even as RXD
Not my best effort tonight. Struggled to keep the bar even on the one arm deadlifts and kept losing count on my reps. Wasn't really in the right head space for a WOD. A bit too much joking around from me tonight, but it was a fun WOD!!
Deadlifts:
ReplyDelete3 @ 97kg
3@ 102kg
3@ 110kg
No worries for the tip purrjo :)
Wod: 15:18 scaled to one arm ring pulls cos of my bad shoulder.
Those 1 arm deads were difficult! My left arm was so much better than my right... weird considering i'm right handed.
Good wod, thanks Glenn.
Mr T, make sure you come to a 9:30am class!
ReplyDeleteYou've been posting some good times. Would be great to have you there to push everyone to that other gear. We need to all become the fittest on the PLANET! ;) haha
See you at the next WOD!